VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello VW enthusiasts. Although I myself am not one I do appreciate those that are dedicated to thier vehicles and willing to learn all there is about them.

I am retired and work on cars for friends and family. I am willing to tackle most anything from a basic oil change to full rebuild on most cars. I have worked on most common makes and models but have very limited experience with Volkswagen and Audi. I've always been impressed with their performance but never found the right one for me and only a few of my friends and family have owned them.

I am joining the forum today as a friend has asked me to look at her granddaughter's car for her and it is a 2005 Jetta with the 1.8. As I have limited experience with this vehicle, joining allows me to access the years of experience found on the forum. That being said I am not here for just this car but to increase my knowledge on these cars and expect to be a part of the conversation for the foreseeable future.

Again, thanks for being here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello VW enthusiasts. Although I myself am not one I do appreciate those that are dedicated to thier vehicles and willing to learn all there is about them.

I am retired and work on cars for friends and family. I am willing to tackle most anything from a basic oil change to full rebuild on most cars. I have worked on most common makes and models but have very limited experience with Volkswagen and Audi. I've always been impressed with their performance but never found the right one for me and only a few of my friends and family have owned them.

I am joining the forum today as a friend has asked me to look at her granddaughter's car for her and it is a 2005 Jetta with the 1.8. As I have limited experience with this vehicle, joining allows me to access the years of experience found on the forum. That being said I am not here for just this car but to increase my knowledge on these cars and expect to be a part of the conversation for the foreseeable future.

Again, thanks for being here.
Welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts