VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aint had that kinda fun in a long time, just turned 30, and had a 17 year old day yesterday, was so great.
Some pics for the humor factor:::

:shock: :shake: :shock:
Completely bastardized this AM, got to load it onto the trailor and strip the brand new brakes off, and pull the head/turbo assy, forogot t cut the oil and coolant lines. Dumb, but 30 mins of work, and there is a van ready for the scrap yard. Too bad, but the body has cancer, BAD.
Ill have to say it at the Jyard too, from the movie Snatch, after the caravan sale.
the **** I wana caravan thats got no fuukin wheelzz[/Mickey]

3 minutes, at 4000 RPM, 14 PSI of boost, second gear, wood block due to busted Ebrake. Rubber all over the drivers side, along with some oil, cooland, and brake fluid. Such fun

Modified by TheGinMill at 11:17 AM 5-21-2004

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: The 8 minute destruction of a turbo minivan, 30 going on 12 :) (TheGinMill)

your neighbors must LOVE you!

·
Registered
11,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: The 8 minute destruction of a turbo minivan, 30 going on 12 :) (16v)

Quote, originally posted by 16v »
your neighbors must LOVE you!

None ever have.
The best was on Potter rd ext, right after I finished tubbing out the firebird. You could stand at the top of the hill and look down the street, all but 3 houses, not including mine, were for sale.
My ma is still looking through the slides to make me a print, slides, christ. Ill never get a copy, but it was a cool pic, me and my granddad, standing next to the firebird hood, beers in hand, stripes(250+ feet) up the road, and for sale signs as far as the eye could see. Ahhh, the good ole days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts