VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of year again kids. Same rules and terms as last EIGHT years. The link to join is below.

2nd Place is the first loser so I've got my eye on spkngrmn's crown.

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One other note...all of last year's players were sent an email with the invite too. :beer:

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:beer:

There is an iPhone app that enables you to make picks on the go!!
Finally! personal ...change the 'your name' box to match your vortex user name [/B](or put your vw name in brackets) so we can keep track of who to talk trash to. :beer:

Spreads:

Home...Spread...Away
Tampa...-6.5...NO
Final score... Tampa 10 NO 7
Final score w/ spread... Tampa 10 NO 13.5
Basically Tampa was "giving" points, so you add those to NO's final score to dtermine who won as far as the spread goes. Let me know if that makes sense. :beer:

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Has it really been 9 years? Thanks beng for doing this every year! I'm in.
No prob :beer: ...and yeah, I cant believe its been 9 years :eek:

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
OMG! 9 years!!

Well I'm living in Taiwan now... BUT I'M STILL IN IT TO WIN IT!! :beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG! 9 years!!

Well I'm living in Taiwan now... BUT I'M STILL IN IT TO WIN IT!! :beer::beer::beer::beer:
Wow... nice... good luck figuring out the pick deadlines in that time zone. LMAO :laugh::p

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Wow... nice... good luck figuring out the pick deadlines in that time zone. LMAO :laugh::p
Tell me about it. Drinking a beer and watching preseason games at 9am feels a little off...

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha

Participation rate is still pretty low (less than 15 people). The league is still OPEN! New players welcome.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
WTF?! I cant make picks on the app.
Anybody else having issues?
No issues here. Just had it pulled up and tried changing a pick and worked just fine.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts