VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 2069 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,022
It's on a flat surface in that pic, just under 22gtf is pretty crazy. I know aledelic42 always calls me a bitch since he rolls at like 21, but he also has bags and bags are for bitches :laugh:
You know you're sometimes jelly of my ability to air up an inch even if it's just for five seconds ;) riding high is for bitches who the **** cares what kind of suspension the car is on

Gabe like he said avant wont make any noticeable difference on how low the car will go. A bunch of companies have avant specific suspension but most people don't even pay attention to that. The springs are just slightly stiffer. Either way, you have an avant which is heavier than a sedan so it wouldn't be any higher because of that..

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
You know you're sometimes jelly of my ability to air up an inch even if it's just for five seconds ;) riding high is for bitches who the **** cares what kind of suspension the car is on

Gabe like he said avant wont make any noticeable difference on how low the car will go. A bunch of companies have avant specific suspension but most people don't even pay attention to that. The springs are just slightly stiffer. Either way, you have an avant which is heavier than a sedan so it wouldn't be any higher because of that..
Word, h&r's it is. Input appreciated, hope to see ya'll soon :thumbup: I really just wanted to verify that the "sedan specific" coilovers would be able to go a low as I'd like them to in the rear ;)

2021 - 2040 of 2069 Posts