VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2069 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,041
I dunno. it would be pretty hard to drive dumped on wider 19s. I wish they weren't et67 but the convex-ness is pretty cool. I'm excited to not have tire stretch too. can't decide if I should go with 215/35 or 225/35... I want 225s but not sure if there will be enough room for them

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,043
:D I have no idea when they will even be on. I've only driven the audi twice since I got the infiniti in april :( I only see it on weekends now too. I've always liked those wheels and work sent me to the area where the seller of lives. the deal was too tempting to pass at under 5% of what mercedes charges for a set :laugh:

Nick and I are going to h2o together again so we'll see you fools there :snowcool:

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
i miss this whole state college era where i just went and smoked and cruised and took pictures all weekend. i miss the **** out of nickbroderick... These days were the ****.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I'm going to school in state college now. I see Nick roll around every once in a while, but there are no B5s left here. And no avants. You guys should come down to one of the car meets

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Where is this?

2041 - 2060 of 2069 Posts