VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect is sponsoring a group buy on the new GTI Votex kit.
Front Spoiler: 1KM-071-609-U-9AX List: 472.83
Vortex: $397.18
Side Skirts: 1KM-071-685-U-9AX List: $542.21
Vortex: $455.46
Rear Skirt: 1K0-071-610-UB-9AX; List: $533
Vortex: $447.72
The Front and the sides are readily available and I can see them the next day. We're calling it a pre-order special because the rear spoiler is currently on B/O. VW says we'll have stock in 2-3 weeks.
If you have any questions please direct them to me @
[email protected]
or call
847-392-6300 and ask for Richie in parts.
we dedicate this group buy to Tommy
Thanks TommyC83

·
Registered
335 Posts
Re: The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect sponsors a GTI Votex body kit pre-order special (The Autobarn)

Quote, originally posted by The Autobarn »
we dedicate this group buy to Tommy
Thanks TommyC83

Will you dedicate a Jetta V Votex Kit to me. J/K

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Wow- VW sure thinks highly of their parts.
I got Votex full bumper replacements for my Jetta IV for less than what you'll pay for those valances.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Re: (The Autobarn)

These are the replacment Bumpers and skirts.
I'm sorry for any confusion.

Are you saying the front and rear valences are part of the bumper? ...or is the "any confusion" related to the first sentence in this quote? I think you made it more confusing.

Quote, originally posted by BRM10984 »
Wow- VW sure thinks highly of their parts.
I got Votex full bumper replacements for my Jetta IV for less than what you'll pay for those valances.

I never looked at the Jetta Votex kit for the MKIV, but I do know the MKIV GLI kit is about half that of a 20AE kit. Never knew why that was either...

·
Banned
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (VWYankee)

Are you saying the front and rear valences are part of the bumper? ...or is the "any confusion" related to the first sentence in this quote? I think you made it more confusing.
I'm saying the Votex body kit consists of replacement pieces and/or add ons. The front Spoiler is the replacement along with the side skirts and the rear valence is also a replacement part. I'm sure there are add on available just not yet.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Re: (The Autobarn)

I'm saying the Votex body kit consists of replacement pieces and/or add ons. The front Spoiler is the replacement along with the side skirts and the rear valence is also a replacement part. I'm sure there are add on available just not yet.

Right, but it's replacing the current valences. The way you worded it sounded like it was a new bumper that had the valence as part of it.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Re: The Autobarn of Mt. Prospect sponsors a GTI Votex body kit pre-order special (The Autobarn)

Do you have pictures of a car with the Votex body kit in place?

·
Banned
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (NoDubJustYet)

I' confused as well. I went and checked the brochure and it slearly states that they come pre-painted but we, at the dealership level, are told they don't come painted. I just put an e-mail into VW and we're going to clear evertything up.

p.s. Paycheck....I pulled the # from Drivergear, do you want the GLI rear lip?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.