VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have access to the Eurospec Sport Audi 2.0 16V race heads that ran in the A4 Touring cars. If so can they take pictures of what a full on,
no money spared, full race head looks like. What I would like to see is pictures of the intake and exhaust ports and the combustion chamber. There have been some very nice looking race motors in this forum lately and would like to see pictures of there heads as well. I have seen pictures of other touring car heads and would like to see how they compare.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: The baddest 16V head (Wagonsport)

Quote, originally posted by Wagonsport »
Does any one have access to the Eurospec Sport Audi 2.0 16V race heads that ran in the A4 Touring cars. If so can they take pictures of what a full on,
no money spared, full race head looks like. What I would like to see is pictures of the intake and exhaust ports and the combustion chamber. There have been some very nice looking race motors in this forum lately and would like to see pictures of there heads as well. I have seen pictures of other touring car heads and would like to see how they compare.

I thought Audi Sport did the heads?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: The baddest 16V head (joshuajmurray)

Yes, Audi Sport did do these heads. I heard that Steve Zoltkin who owns Eurospec Sport purchased all the heads from Audi Sport. I was hoping to get some of the guys who work there to come up with some pics.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: The baddest 16V head (Wagonsport)

Quote, originally posted by Wagonsport »
Yes, Audi Sport did do these heads. I heard that Steve Zoltkin who owns Eurospec Sport purchased all the heads from Audi Sport. I was hoping to get some of the guys who work there to come up with some pics.

Gotcha, cool http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts