VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got her runnin today, got home from work frowned at the car then then went at it. The neighbor popped by and we decided i would stick my finger in the #1 and spin it to find out once and for all what the hell was wrong (of course, after i had put in all of the ignition from the old motor). Turns out she was 180 off and then i tried to crank and nothing. Nothing because right then the battery died. So 9 pm go to walmart and pick up new bat. 930 starts right up with out a sputter, Still brings a tear to my eye. Then 5 minutes after holding rpms the neighbors come out and tell me im leaking something, left side valve cover leaking like a mother, so ill have to continue tomorrow on the break in. But were gonna go and grab a
or 6 to celebrate.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (vwhabit)

THank you, i jus have so much fun drivin around the block till i get it registered and insured, i still need some 135's u[ front so the tires wont rub and it will be good. My painted headlight ring fell off in the street and got jacked up, so i need to get some chromies, and also i got a stinger for the across the street neighbor to enjoy, in response to her calling the city on me for grinding on my projects. Hhahah.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts