VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
9621 - 9636 of 9636 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Anybody has listed their cars for sale on BAT?
We requested to list our 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 S 30th anniversary four-month old with 14,000 highway miles in excellent condition and they declined to list it. Supposedly they favor the 6 & 8 cylinder models...whatever, we will sell elsewhere...
I listed and sold an 03 M3 through BaT. Was accepted right away, and they asked to list it at no reserve. I told them no, and they agreed to list with a reasonable reserve. Not sure why they would pass on a new hard to get vehicle like that Defender. Did you reach out to Cars and Bids?

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Ascent & 2022 Ford F150
4,807 Posts
Droooooool...

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Vehicle Speedometer Car Plant Gear shift

Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Vehicle Personal luxury car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Ascent & 2022 Ford F150
4,807 Posts
It’s really a shame the Alpina’s came only autotragic
If I was buying that car I'd want the auto. I'd be putting a suit on, taking my beautiful wife out for a stunning dinner, and then driving a windy back road to our Airbnb overlooking the Pacific coast.

Reactions: SWeetie

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welllllll ****

Fresh import just finished by the Japanese equivalent of Maaco

·
2011 BMW 328i xDrive Touring 6MT ZSP
48,871 Posts
If I was buying that car I'd want the auto. I'd be putting a suit on, taking my beautiful wife out for a stunning dinner, and then driving a windy back road to our Airbnb overlooking the Pacific coast.
Sounds like the perfect use case for a manual to me.

·
Registered
982 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
8K mile E39 M5 in cherry, arrest me red. Originally from Hawaii, now in Massachusetts. (?) With four days left it's bidding at $69,069 (dude), so I'm thinking it will beat its original MSRP.

Reactions: vwishndaetr

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
I've always been a fan of these. A "must own" someday... even if it's a pile.
This one doesn't seem to have the sport package; those are the really desirable ones to have. I recall there being a run on E38s in 2001; I'd think people who buy new 7 Series cars would always want to have the latest of anything, but I think some of them saw that the E65 wasn't going to be an improvement.

Reactions: vwishndaetr
9621 - 9636 of 9636 Posts