VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
This is great, I see I've been doing it all wrong for a a few years. Now with this info & the auto geek app for my smartphone, I'll be able to make the correct purchases and use them correctly.
Thanks!:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
99% of the links in this thread are dead..
The first six threads I clicked had a good link and I know there are less than 100 links in this thread. Based on that, your figure is wrong.

Instead of making exaggerated, un-helpful comments, it would be much more helpful to me and the rest of this forum if you would PM me exactly which ones that you know are dead and I will do my best to find a working link to the same or similar article.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
So i used a RugDoctor my first time in my home and used simple green and water mixture then followed up with vinegar and water and omg it cleaned the **** out of my carpet except where I lit a firework on the carpet haha. Anyways....was thinking of renting this again and getting the hose attachment and doing the same in my car.

160k miles and black carpet. Think its worth it or bad idea? Maybe take out my seats and do them also and get under them also. Maybe use Wool-lite or w/e on it all in the machine? Then leave doors open to air dry 100% on a hot day in the sun?

V/r
Michael

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm in the begining stages of starting my own detailing company/service so I'll be posting up links and DIY once I pick up a good recorder.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.