VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, in my 91 GTI 16v, the radiator and fans are pushed out on the right alittle bit. Is that normal???? and for some reason my front bumper just FELL OFF... it sucked. i think i am gunna buy a muffler from someone, and then go to a shop and tell'em to run 2 1/2in piping all the way... is that a good idea??

·
Registered
12,784 Posts
Re: The engine (phatvw1)

yea its normal dont worry..all vw's are like that....its funny when i have my hood open and some people who dont know their VW's ask me "what the hell is wrong with your radiator and fan...its like crooked"...so yea its normal http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: The engine (phatvw1)

OH! ha, i already did that.but does the muffler idea sound good- Need input badly...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: The engine (YOUNGIN)

GOOD so my car wasnt wrecked and i didnt know about it. Very comforting toknow thanks. The reason i mainly asked is cause my6 hood is a faded color of my car, the radiator and fans are crooked and the screws that you have to undo to fix sidepanels and poop, are all scratched but they dont look like they have been moved. But thanks again. that is very nice to know.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Re: The engine (YOUNGIN)

quote:[HR][/HR]OH! ha, i already did that.but does the muffler idea sound good- Need input badly...[HR][/HR]​
It's a possibility, but how much are you going to spend... You could just as easily pay $240 for a cat-back eurosport muffler that would improve power more than a muffler shop creation (but that all depends on the shop).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts