VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Is anyone familiar with this area? There seem to be a good cluster of hotels on the river area right across from the island. The ones listed seem pretty spread apart. Where's everyone staying?

·
Registered
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is anyone familiar with this area? There seem to be a good cluster of hotels on the river area right across from the island. The ones listed seem pretty spread apart. Where's everyone staying?
The hotels listed closest to River Street are typically pretty expensive since this is where most of the night life occurs. We are working on a few more hotels that are close to River Street to post up but we will not have them confirmed until End of Feb.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I decided to go with renting a house for the weekend... within walking distance to the river front, for relatively the same money as a hotel room. After having a cabin the last few years in Helen I don't know that I could go back to a motel room when I can get a house/condo/townhouse instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts