VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Spoiler:

Kinda sad the hot blonde on the ice trawler got blown up in the first episode. Liked her. Good use of that old writer's principle to "kill your darlings", though. I liked how that whole sequence played out. Solid.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Just watched the first episode.

Looks like it will be good.

Sci Fi just needs to update the online content on their site so episodes play on mobile devices.

Unless I'm missing something.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Just binged the whole thing.....ready for more!
I was very impressed with the story line, and characters. Can't wait to see what happens next!

·
Chili Bigot
A muscle car (mine), a bugout vic (hers), and a beater (the boy's)
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
So, the scene when they put the cast thingie on his leg and it starts to heal his wound? My wife is working with some researchers at Methodist Hospital here that are doing just that. They're using nanites to graft skin and bone.

·
Chili Bigot
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hmm the corporate spy character was played by the guy who did voice acting for Adam Jansen in Deus Ex Human Evolution....
Interesting character... Seems there's more to him...

...than meets the eye.

·
Registered
7,501 Posts
This show is still pretty good. The 2 story line converges finally. Interesting that we are still being string along but not much is being answered...

·
35,022 Posts
The only annoying thing about this show is watching it week to week. I haven't had to do this for ages.

·
Chili Bigot
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
The only annoying thing about this show is watching it week to week. I haven't had to do this for ages.
LOL! I want to binge it as well. It's complicated enough that it's hard to recall everything that's going on from one week to the next. I had to go through all the ships' names for my wife, and who was on what and what happened.

This last episode was really good and I'm looking forward to the two-hour finale next week. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Just finished the ep. with the Donnager battle (CQB?). Good stuff. I like the design of the ship they escaped in. Very cool. Big league VFX for original SyFy.

One thing continues to bug me, though: that guy's hat. Every time he shows up, I'm like, take off the fedora, dude. You're not fooling anybody.

·
35,022 Posts
Great season. Looking forward to the next one.

·
Chili Bigot
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Oh, my... I thought for sure...hmmm... Okay, no spoilers. So, they already have a 2nd season planned. Maybe it's already made. One season split into two halves kinda thing.

21 - 40 of 94 Posts