VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
644 Posts
Going off into the weeds, but in a lot of ways... yeah, the Cavalier was a better car than any VW product back in the day. VWoA wouldn't have almost died entirely if the product was better.

· Registered
644 Posts
Like I said, you're off in the weeds. You've seized on one thing about what I said and are running with it, while to me you're just missing the forest for the trees.

My overarching point, in response to bzcat's original estimation that Honda likely aren't working on a more direct Maverick competitor, was that they are so far up their own asses they likely don't understand why the Maverick is (by a metric anyone with an inkling of business sense measures it 😉) a rousing success. I'm sure they've convinced themselves that 40,000 Ridgelines—which is about the best they've done in the past fifteen years—is precisely the amount they wanted to sell.

· Registered
644 Posts
No need to take it personal.
I imagine there is a subforum somewhere for y'all to reminisce...or go start a thread, vs jack a busy one and go OT... its a bit rude.
🤨

Projecting much? I haven't taken anything personal, and perhaps you shouldn't be so presumptuously rude.

(EDIT: )

Speaking as a "vee-dub" guy, whatever that means...
Uh-oh somebody is taking something personal... 😂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts