VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
26341 - 26360 of 40442 Posts

·
I got a poop emoji! CHEVY!!
11,841 Posts
I've watched that GIF 1,000 times in a dozen separate instances and I'm still not quite sure what the dude that instigated it was doing. Did he think it was funny to surprise forearm a chick in the grill...was he just looking to pick a fight...were they trying to get them to stop so they could roll them?

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
I've watched that GIF 1,000 times in a dozen separate instances and I'm still not quite sure what the dude that instigated it was doing. Did he think it was funny to surprise forearm a chick in the grill...was he just looking to pick a fight...were they trying to get them to stop so they could roll them?
I've imagined a dozen different scenarios that MIGHT cause the guy to try to clothesline the chick, and I'm stumped. All I can think is she said something along the lines of "Excuse me, we're walking here", but kind of bitchy, and the guy didn't like her attitude. I think Tosh.0 needs to get to the bottom of this...

EDIT: Watched the full YouTube clip, which raises more questions than it answers. The two guys appear to be about to fight, then one hugs the other just before the couple come walking by. Maybe she made a gay comment the two guys didn't take kindly to???

Also, bonus points for whoever asked if it was Russia. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,066 Posts

26341 - 26360 of 40442 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.