VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

the gf and i went shopping.

2K views 40 replies 29 participants last post by  VDubDTox 
#1 ·
she needed a new bed set. so i thought of course my car (gti mkv) could haul whatever she wanted... it did. people were staring and saying you should to a commercial for VW. i just thought it would be cool to post this adventure. (it was a 4 hour drive, with like 620lbs of bed set)

2 of these.

and i could still make my fast happy.

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: the gf and i went shopping. (JDFsGTIMkV)

Thats cool! Just another reason to get a GTI. But i recommend you dont wait until your good and
to put the furniture together. A buddy and i did that once with a entertainment center, and later had a bond fire with all the left over pieces.
True story, sad but true!

#9 ·
NICE. Practicallity at its best. Who says you need an SUV?!

#10 ·

Heh, I have the exact same dresser and queen bed (Malm set) in the medium brown finish. HAVE FUN PUTTING THAT BED TOGETHER LOL. It takes FOREVER.

#14 ·
Hauling..... DA DA DA

My boyfriend went shopping on his tool truck at work and brought home a PLASMA CUTTER in the back of my MK 4 Golf! Geez That hurt.
ANYWHO.... i know everyone is into the new commercials with the Fast... but wouldnt it be super cool to hear a Fast in his "Fast Voice" say Da Da Da.. like the MK 3 Commercials?
Jess

#15 ·

That's when the hatchback comes in handy
btw, look how cool the car looks lowered in the back!!
you should drop the car!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#17 ·
Re: (urogolf)

Lol... Ive stuff so much stuff in the back of my GTi's over the years.. I almost took a sports authority worker for their paycheck betting the eliptical trainer would fit.... I say almost cause my wife felt bad for the kid....and would not let me collect. He sure felt dumb when I put it in and closed the hatch...

#21 ·
Re: the gf and i went shopping. (mrreet)

Quote, originally posted by mrreet »

There are people in this world that don't need a beer to do everything.

agree, put in a scenario like this... a nice cold beer would be nice while setting up a bunch of furniture... that's my opinion

#22 ·
Re: the gf and i went shopping. (B4Driver)

Quote, originally posted by B4Driver »
I feel sorry for your car. You drove it from Tukwilla to Sequim loaded down like that? lol

did you ever take one of your daily drivers car to the track?

#24 ·
Re: the gf and i went shopping. (B4Driver)

Quote, originally posted by B4Driver »
no i personally never have, if you're asking me. I probably never will either. I don't want to break anything. I don't have lots of $$$$

good answer. Now I understand you.

#25 ·
Re: the gf and i went shopping. (euromaxituning)

Thats quite a bit of stuff. I'm not surprised though. I manged to get awashing maching in my mkII and still close the hatch. You couldn't even tell anything was in it. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#26 ·
Re: the gf and i went shopping. (mrreet)

Quote, originally posted by mrreet »

There are people in this world that don't need a beer to do everything.

...and we'll meet them.. when??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.