VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what color should i paint it? i have a 87 gti project car that i am building it is black now but the paint is toast! post pics of the best colors for this car. but remember.... the rims will not be chrome!

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Re: the hardest question ever asked when building a project car..... (anti bling)

Silver. Ive not seen enough Silver A2's and I think silver is a classy color.
That and green looks nice, but with green you really need some nice wheels and rubber to complete the look I think. Nothing crome.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Re: the hardest question ever asked when building a project car..... (Vwnitrous16v)

I voted for the only TRUE MkII forums response.
If you can't decide on a colour, why are you building a car? That was the FIRST thing I thought about.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Re: the hardest question ever asked when building a project car..... (Estonian)

I posted Flat-Black, because... I mean, how anti-bling can you get?
Put on some silver (not chrome, just silver paint) wheels or maybe bronze, that'd work.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Re: the hardest question ever asked when building a project car..... (Hotpockets)

Dark Brown. That was the color of my dad's rabbit when I was growing up, and I've ALWAYS liked dark brown mkI/mkII VW's. You could go for dark brown with bronze wheels and have the whole UPS truck thing going for you, too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.