VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaned my car today, got a bunch of waves and v's thrown at me. :)

On the way home, I see an RSX waiting to turn onto the street I was on.

I drive by him, and he gives me the :thumbdown: .

(I'm not one to have beef with JDM cars and owners, and am always friendly; if a car is nice I like it, regardless of where it comes from.)

Looked like jealousy to me! :p

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I typically never look at anybody while driving. Specially honda drivers, they tend to be dougce bags trying to race all the time
^^^^^^^^^ this! I once had a couple ******* guys along side me at a red light in a Saturn POS with a cut muffler and cut springs revving at me and yelling something out their window, I just turned up the subs and didn't bother to look over. I don't look over unless its low 'n clean or a dub ;)

@OP mmmmmm clean! :thumbup:

·
Registered
474 Posts
the other day two "gangstas" in a beat geo tracker with the top off cut me off and then said are you serious to me hahah i was like oh then they kept waving and throwing pieces of paper at my car or tried to then i just passed them and let the diverter valve do the talking :wave:

·
Registered
14,837 Posts
i'll let the .45 do the talking. seriously though i was coming home last week from work. going through the tunnels in pittsburgh this acura rsx with a muffler gets beside me and starts doing pulls beside me. i gave him a little laugh and then dumped the clutch rolling about 45mph. he pulls up beside me and says "is that an r32?" i laughed and said "nope just a little 1.8t" he then said "man that thing can scoot" most kids want you to get on your car and stuff. thats why they talk bs or harass you. i mostly ignore it as well.

·
Registered
28,811 Posts
there's haters everywhere, i never look at anyone unless i'm stopped. and anytime some fool wants to try me off the line i'll give him a nod and sit up in my seat like i'm waiting for that light to go green and as soon as it does i'll just slowly putt away and let him go tearing down the road. i usually hope theres a cop nearby to see it too, it's happened once already where the other guy got pulled over and then i drove past laughing my ass off :)

·
Registered
14,837 Posts
there's haters everywhere, i never look at anyone unless i'm stopped. and anytime some fool wants to try me off the line i'll give him a nod and sit up in my seat like i'm waiting for that light to go green and as soon as it does i'll just slowly putt away and let him go tearing down the road. i usually hope theres a cop nearby to see it too, it's happened once already where the other guy got pulled over and then i drove past laughing my ass off :)
my buddy actually called me about 30min. ago saying this just happened. he got a brand new truck and some guy in a blazer was up his ass. they got to a light and they both pulled out fast, my buddy turns into mcdoogles. about a mile up the road the guy his pulled over.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
do this to people all the time :laugh::laugh::thumbup:

@OP car is CLEAN:beer:

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
:laugh::laugh:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.