VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first pic post. I got the car last October as a 1 month and 3 day early birthday present. My brother and his girlfriend got it for me. It has a broken clutch as well as a torn front drivers seat
, but that can be fixed. Well, what do ya think?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Re: The life of a Dub came in the hands of a 16 year old.....for FREE (DjBij099)

Looks like a great start...
Another dubber is born. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by scandalous at 3:49 PM 2-13-2004

·
Registered
176 Posts
Re: (dub_lover87)

jeeez, you are sooo lucky, im going to have to bust ass just to get a mediocre a2 to start, im not complaining, just letting you know you got the best gift EVER!

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Re: (Salvatiosix)

yea, im also lucky , my brother fixed me up a 90 gti with a vr6 swap and mk3 dash for my 16th bday. This is his vortex name i just use it sometimes,

·
Registered
12 Golf 2.5, 99.5 Cabrio GLS
48,037 Posts
Re: (DjBij099)

I got my Jetta for my 16th birthday too. It has since turned into the house car after my Mom's car died (funny, I still pay 100% of the insurance
). I have since bought my own 2 dubs for parts, both totaling $200 (one being an 88 GTI
). It WILL infect you, my car was supposed to be an A-B vehicle
now I'm on my 3rd looking for a 4th to build off of from the GTI.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Re: (Jetta2NR)

Quote, originally posted by Jetta2NR »
rock on , another 16 year old A2 owner http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Heheh, yeah, welcome to the club

·
Banned
8,354 Posts
Re: (Juniper Monkeys)

Quote, originally posted by Juniper Monkeys »

Heheh, yeah, welcome to the club

i used to be in the club

got an 87 coupe for 100 bucks, sold it, then an 87 golf for free, sold/parted out, then i moved on to my current 96 gti (daily), then found an 84 gli for 200 bucks (winter beater), then got another coupe, an 89, for 100 bucks, which i am refurbishing and selling to a friend. its a sickness i tell ya. i'm only 17

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
Red X's here too. That imagestation sucks, its a waste of time for you to even create an account. Spend the 10-15 bux a month on an ISP that lets you have a webpage.
I see people say it works 9 out of 10 times. I guess the one 1 time out of ten it doesnt work just happens to be when I go to look at someones pics posted on there!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Re: (The_Hamster)

Quote, originally posted by The_Hamster »
that's f'ed up, your brother gave you a car for your birthday? sheesh.

must be nice...i want an A2

·
Registered
10,076 Posts
Re: (LIGtiGuy)

ya Im 19 well just turned 19 i ahev a vr6 corrado g60 corrado and 89 jetta beta that
ahhaah.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts