VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
I’m not a loser. I’m a winnah!!
40,132 Posts
More so the fact that you find something negative to post about in 95% of threads you post in. That's what makes you a douche.
I disagree, I offer a lot of positive contributions. Where needed though, I have negative criticism yes.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
syncro passat

I saw your syncro in the silver fir parking lot about a month ago. very cool ride, that is hopefully my next project. :beer:

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Since it looks like the Subaru thread got black holed :facepalm:

Just ordered King Springs from Primitive Racing for my Outback. The springs should lift it ~.6", but since the KYBs have a slightly higher spring seat then OEM, I should see something like .75"-1" of total lift. Perfect for a DD.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
That is NOT over 7 inches...:screwy:
Not suspension only keep in mind, went from 40 series tires and dumped to stock + 65 series snow tires. The lift is from bumper to ground, I raised the rear coils 4" or more to match the front and the tires accounted for the rest. May not be 7" exactly but it is waaay higher that it was :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
A few videos of my Golf - it was lifted 4" and on 4" oversized tires (27x8.50r14) :D

Lifted MKII VW Golf Diesel Offroad YouTube Video Playlist :thumbup:

I'm hoping to bring it back to life sometime this summer. Had a little hydrolock situation after dunking it into a mud hole that was deeper than anticipated. :banghead:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
61 - 80 of 104 Posts