VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anybody know something about front panels on the doors, for front speakers?
MY neighbour, who is very much into Golf mk1, told me he didnt see such a thing, but I found it on the internet that some people has it.
I would like to put it in my car so Ican have more speakers. Is it tough for buy it and find it?

·
Registered
78rabbit1.5LGP & 82rabbitpickup1.6DGC
11,758 Posts
Anybody know something about front panels on the doors, for front speakers?
MY neighbour, who is very much into Golf mk1, told me he didnt see such a thing, but I found it on the internet that some people has it.
I would like to put it in my car so Ican have more speakers. Is it tough for buy it and find it?
nope...never came stock with door panel speakers
as i can tell almost (almost) all of them were cut and installed aftermarket setups

here is one example:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks on answer.. Hey, I would like to know if there is a place or some website that is providing such things as front doors panels with speakers?
My car is pretty much in great shape when we talk about "heart" of the car, but I would like some interior improvements.
So anything about it, some suggestions , I would appreciate!

·
Registered
1 Posts
help

Hi All,

so I need some help... I have an MK1 1979 and the door handles will not work for longer than 2 effing weeks at a time, I have serviced the locks and purchased several sets of handles from various places but still I battle with the same problem...

anyone know where I can purchase quality door handles or perhaps the Porsche ones to fit???

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Mk1autohaus

relaying the message that thousands of you may have read

MK1AUTOHAUS.COM GOING LIVE THANKSGIVING DAY! (11/28)
OVER 300 NEW PARTS INCLUDING HOLIDAY GIFT SWAG!

Hey everyone! It has been a long road getting here but we are thrilled to announce that our long awaited website MK1AUTOHAUS.COM will go live on Thanksgiving day! (11/28). This Thanksgiving work off your food coma by enjoying NOS galore, and show your MK1 just how thankful you are!

What does this mean for all you MK1 entusiasts? With the launch of MK1AUTOHAUS.COM we have greatly expanded our inventory to offer you over 1,000 hard to find MK1 Parts, and that number keeps growing. MK1AUTOHAUS.COM also offers our customers with an improved shopping experience. We all know that everything from finding parts to processing payments can be a real headache with eBay, so we have been working hard to provide you with a fun and intuitive shopping experience to make your restorations even simpler. We also built in social networking integration to allow you to share your finds with friends over a variety of social networks including Facebook and Twitter. Best of all, because eBay is not taking it's cut, we are able to offer you reduced prices on all of our parts when you buy them on MK1AUTOHAUS.COM. We also wanted to thank our loyal base of eBay buyers that have helped us grow over the years. Without you there would be no Mk1Autohaus.com!

NOTE: You have NOT been added as a subscriber to our mailing list. We are sending this email as a one time announcement to eBay buyers who have recently purchased parts from our eBay store. If you would like to continue receiving updates about products, promotions and events you will be able to sign up for our newsletter using the signup form at MK1AUTOHAUS.COM. You can also click the Facebook button above to visit (and like!) our Facebook page where you can find up to date information about the launch and other events and connect with other Mk1 Enthusiasts.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
GOOD DAY.

I am from South Africa and would like to know if anyone could tell me what a Golf MK 1 1968 rabbit engine would be worth complete?
if it were a real 1968 engine prototype for a mk1 rabbit golf...probally being a 1.0L i would say about $10

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thread's a bit old now, but nevertheless, here's a good company located in Germany who fabricates and sells varios custom CNC'ed and machined parts like
- Brake caliper mounting adapters and spacers
- gearbox mounts for 02A / 02J / 02M (6-speed) swaps
- Engine mounts for VR6, 1.8T and TDI swaps

Very good quality and fair prices.
Web shop unfortunately only in german language - Google Translator is your friend!

http://www.epytec.de

101 - 120 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.