VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Two more that I've run across...

Belmetric.com - ANY bolt that you would need for your vw, plus hoses, clamps and fasteners. Good prices and stuff not available anywhere else.
mecatechnic.com - French site similar to VWheritage with lots of original factory parts.

·
Registered
122 Posts
This is a list of the parts I gathered during the restoration of my 83' GTI. Of course the list blew up into a hundred other things but this pretty much covered all the suspension, fuel and braking bits. It was about $2k plus shipping from Parts Geek altogether

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78rabbit1.5LGP & 82rabbitpickup1.6DGC
11,758 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not A Reply….does anyone know what ‘happened to’….VwDieselParts.Com….Jack ‘can’t remember his last name’ has a VW Diesel Business in West Union Ohio….was generous with Advice And Prices, with this site was an awesome forum.
I was following this site as I was bringing life back to my 1981 diesel Caddy. My health declined and I focused on myself not my project. When I recovered this resource ‘disappeared’!

anyone able to give me a clue

Red

·
Registered
214 Posts
Not A Reply….does anyone know what ‘happened to’….VwDieselParts.Com….Jack ‘can’t remember his last name’ has a VW Diesel Business in West Union Ohio….was generous with Advice And Prices, with this site was an awesome forum.
I was following this site as I was bringing life back to my 1981 diesel Caddy. My health declined and I focused on myself not my project. When I recovered this resource ‘disappeared’!

anyone able to give me a clue

Red
He closed up shop for health reasons I believe.

Forum lives here https://vwdiesel.cokenet.org

Search for user coke on here and you might find more details. Or search for vwdieselparts on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
He closed up shop for health reasons I believe.

Forum lives here https://vwdiesel.cokenet.org

Search for user coke on here and you might find more details. Or search for vwdieselparts on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You Will Never Know How Glad I Am that You Took The Time To Post The Link!

knowing his business was located in West Union Ohio, I recently called west Union chamber of commerce….got the….’must have closed’ lady there called it the “bunny business out in the country”

Just got off the phone w/ NAPA in West Union….”Jack’s last name was Ewald, haven’t seen him in at least 5 years” was searching Anywho.Com….”didn’t find any Jack Ewald in SouthEast Ohio”.
Opened-Up….VwVortex to find the new search engine CokeNet.Org
thanx ABSENTH….so much!

Been a Great Day For RedRyder

121 - 130 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.