·
Registered
8,757 Posts
Double win! :thumbup:

My kid is all about Calliou and Special Agent OSO. :laugh:

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Red Bulls are looking good- with a healthy Henry and Rodgers up front, they have the potential of taking it to the house.

They beat DC United last night 4-0, but the United had a decent game- some big mistakes, but even the Red Bulls players/coach are saying the score doesnt reflect how hard that game was on them last night.

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
ReAL's first lost at home in 38 games happened last night, just had to be the CONCACAF finals. :(

ReAL vs Portland Saturday!

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
I hope the Timbers jump out early against RSL because if they don't I don't know if I'll like the results of the game. They bring it at home and Real might be a little tired from CONCACAF but they are still a top team in MLS and probably want to bounce back after that loss.

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
Whatever Portland. :rolleyes::banghead:

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
Man, was out of town all weekend and avoided hearing/seeing/reading the score so I could come home and watch it on the DVR. What a great game. RSL wasn't at full strength but I think they'll take 3 anyway they can get it. So wish I would have been there. the last 10+3 minutes were super intense.

·
Registered
8,102 Posts
Was at the Red Bulls game this weekend. Really nice play/goal for the 1-0 win. Henry made 1 really good play but too many defenders for him to really break through and do anything with it. But man... he just seemed to hang around taking his sweet time looking barely motivated to do anything this weekend. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
Timber Army>RSL Fans :(

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
Yeah that was awesome. I have 2-3 videos on my phone of the anthem. The best thing is they showed that live during pre-game on ESPN2 and so the country got to see how important our fan base is to this team. I'm a noob so I can't claim any true duration of affiliation with the Timbers Army but that was the coolest anthem I've seen, let along been a part of.

Bob Ryan, who I typically enjoy on ATH and PTI, called the TA singing the national anthem unpatriotic which might be the most asinine thing I've ever heard.

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
How is 20k+ people singing the national anthem unpatriotic?? What an ass.

I've been reading up on Portland and it seems the Timbers are alot older than I thought. You guys have had a pro team since 74ish. Also your whole town backs the Timbers. So I am not surprised by the huge turn out and insane unity at that stadium. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
If only all our games were at home :D Record-wise we've now beat 2 of the best teams in MLS, with clean sheets I might add, and are tied for the most wins. I can't wait for next week versjithe Flounders.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Bumping this thread from the depths. In the midst of the 2017 season.

RCTID!

81 - 94 of 94 Posts