VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as far as i know. a T3/T04E turbo (about the same as mine) custom turbo manifold, cutom IC piping, all coated. and NX kit. i dont' know what hp NOS shot yet. car is going to dyno on wed and track on thrusday but i think he can only get 1/8 times
till ge gets back to az
to bad no more warranty for him
and kids please do not start talking **** , its still a neon blah blah blah,
instead it got deleted. kinda SWEET

Modified by brent98rt at 4:55 PM 7-11-2003

· Banned
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: the mods on the SRT-4 are (spoolin)

Quote, originally posted by spoolin »
Nice stuff, he should put down some killer numbers!
where is he getting the Dyno runs done at?

somewhere in VA at blackdogmotorsports

· Registered
1,234 Posts
Re: the mods on the SRT-4 are (ZeRo_C0oL)

HA! HA!
I am posting on vwvortex.COM!!!!!!1

Nice srt. I have been riding around in aarons now for awhile and I have to admit, the car is fast and fun, but still I would rather have a vw. I do not like the styling of the neons at all, it just isn't my thing. With vw's there are a variety of cars and many different routes people can go with them. With the neon there is just one car, the neon. I personally would much rather have the variety of cars, and stuff.

· Registered
8 Posts
Re: the mods on the SRT-4 are (brent98rt)

Just my $.02 but that Neon is pretty impressive and while most of the car is bound to fall apart that motor will take a beating. (my 1st car was a 89 Dodge Daytona, I know from experience) I drove a Dodge Daytona Shelby once, 2.2 or 2.4 liter turbo I think, and it really moved. If Dodge can make a beast like the Viper the SRT-4 cant be all that bad...I will always love my dubs and would never...EVER buy one...but if I see one at a light I am going to be sure I am at the top of my game

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.