VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Re: the new PVW: Anyone got it yet? (Thorax_Embalmer)

is it the one with the black mk4 gti on the cover?
(edit) i guess im going to Tower records on the way home to pic up the new one
(edit)

[Modified by 98silverGTIVR6, 3:32 PM 4-11-2002]

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
Re: the new PVW: Anyone got it yet? (EyanX)

quote:[HR][/HR]Hope i can find it!

Where do u guys get your PVWs?[HR][/HR]​
I subscribe. Kind of expensive, but I got tired of trying to track it down before they sell out. The B&N's in our area carry it when they want to. It's not that much more expensive than the $7 a month they charge......

·
Registered
506 Posts
Re: the new PVW: Anyone got it yet? (1a3trek)

quote:[HR][/HR]Hope i can find it!

Where do u guys get your PVWs?
I subscribe. Kind of expensive, but I got tired of trying to track it down before they sell out. The B&N's in our area carry it when they want to. It's not that much more expensive than the $7 a month they charge......
[HR][/HR]​
Yeah B&N deffinatly only carries it when it wants to.
And owned it will be!

[Modified by EyanX, 12:42 PM 4-11-2002]

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
Re: the new PVW: Anyone got it yet? (mk3gti97)

I cant really remember, but I think it was around $130 US. It depends on their shipping options too...........

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
Re: the new PVW: Anyone got it yet? (Dr. Blingonian)

$95 a year... the only magazine I've ever seen that costs more to subscribe than it does to get at the newsstand.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Re: the new PVW: Anyone got it yet? (MAC)

quote:[HR][/HR]$95 a year... the only magazine I've ever seen that costs more to subscribe than it does to get at the newsstand. [HR][/HR]​
Going to get worse with the rise in Postal Rates in June

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Re: the new PVW: Anyone got it yet? (VWRice)

quote:[HR][/HR]OK the last one I got was the one with the Purple Polo on the cover...how far behind am I
[HR][/HR]​
me too haha...off to chapters i go

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
Re: the new PVW: Anyone got it yet? (MAC)

quote:[HR][/HR]$95 a year... the only magazine I've ever seen that costs more to subscribe than it does to get at the newsstand. [HR][/HR]​
cool...it's actually cheaper than when I first subscribed over a year ago. Looks like they care about their american counterparts. It's well worth the $95. Driving trying to find the mag and paying between 7-8 bucks an issue is rediculious.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.