VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Not trying to compete with RU!NED's meet, but we had 15 or so turn out at last month's (first) meet at Buffalo Wild Wings on Mansell in Alpharetta. RblGTI mentioned it in another thread, but nothing was in this one, thought I'd post so maybe we get even more exposure. This Saturday (Feb 9) is our second meet, seems like we already have a few more coming this time. The more the merrier! Originally started on G***MK6.COM, so last month looked like a clone factory, but variety is the spice of life, so all Vdubs are welcome at Bdubs. 6pm start, hope to see a bunch there!
Going to try and make it out to this one
I literally live 5 minutes away

Try to bring a friend with an mk5 gti and ill bring the 2012 beetle so a little variety I suppose

·
Registered
654 Posts
Going to try and make it out to this one
I literally live 5 minutes away

Try to bring a friend with an mk5 gti and ill bring the 2012 beetle so a little variety I suppose
We're you the two guys I met at c&o on Sunday? I had the red mk5 gti

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not trying to compete with RU!NED's meet, but we had 15 or so turn out at last month's (first) meet at Buffalo Wild Wings on Mansell in Alpharetta. RblGTI mentioned it in another thread, but nothing was in this one, thought I'd post so maybe we get even more exposure. This Saturday (Feb 9) is our second meet, seems like we already have a few more coming this time. The more the merrier! Originally started on G***MK6.COM, so last month looked like a clone factory, but variety is the spice of life, so all Vdubs are welcome at Bdubs. 6pm start, hope to see a bunch there!
Followed this gtg over on mk6.com and wanted to make the February meet, but was out of town. Planning to make the next one though for sure, so add one more mk6 GTI to the guest list...

·
Registered
47 Posts
update please

Hello everyone. New to this forum. Would someone please update me as to where the VWs are hanging out these days! Thannkkkkkkssss

·
Registered
899 Posts
A few Gwinnett Peeps hang out at the Athens gtg's. Since it's half way to Athens and Atlanta (depending where you live) why not both? :peace:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Glad this info is here for a new vw owner. Is there anyone in the atl area with a vag-com cable who could help me out with making some changes such as enabling the xds and making the stability control defeat able?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Glad this info is here for a new vw owner. Is there anyone in the atl area with a vag-com cable who could help me out with making some changes such as enabling the xds and making the stability control defeat able?
Keep an eye out for the gtg threads marked "ATL blah blah blah" 1st wednesday, 2nd thurs, 3rd thurs, etc... Many of the regulars have vag-com and just need a heads up and a beer to bring it out. Since this thread is stickied (i.e. always at the top) not many people realize there's been a recent reply to it.

When one of the meet up threads gets bumped up to the top, usually 2-3 days prior to a meet, post your request in there and come out to one of the meets. The next big meet will be the La Parilla @ Howell Mill Rd on Wednesday, September 3rd.

Welcome to the scene :thumbup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
What's up my name is Kris I'm in the Roswell area and am need of some help. This is my first car outside of American cars and I'm completely in love with it, however I've got a generic code p0010 and can't pin point the true problem. I'm just learning about a vag-com if anyone in the Roswell area can lend a helping hand to a noob I greatly appreciate it. Thanks Kris

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
What's up my name is Kris I'm in the Roswell area and am need of some help. This is my first car outside of American cars and I'm completely in love with it, however I've got a generic code p0010 and can't pin point the true problem. I'm just learning about a vag-com if anyone in the Roswell area can lend a helping hand to a noob I greatly appreciate it. Thanks Kris
I'm in Roswell, PM me.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sup guys. New 12' 6spd owner here. New to VW but not new to the VAG scene; had a B6 A4 quattro for a while. Glad the wheels still fit :D

I know about some of the meets in town but if you guys ever do a mountain run or meet up let me know!

Kris

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Hey just moved back to Atlanta from San Diego. Trying to see if theres any meet ups in the stone mountain area or near.
Keep your eyes open to ATL: .................................. something meets.

We meet up:
- almost every Thursday
- first Wednesday of a month
- and in between for special events

101 - 120 of 138 Posts