·
Registered
7,715 Posts
i miss the KK meet

·
Registered
75 Posts
VW GTGs in October and November 2015?

I just starting modding my 09 CC (suspension, wheels, tune, downpipe, exhaust, trim... money money money) and wanted to talk to some folks about various other mods. Not to mention see some sick sh!t that other guys (and gals I'm sure) have done to their rides.

What are the upcoming GTGs in Atlanta? I know of the Caffeine and Octane/Exotics meet ups at Lenox and Perimeter, but looking for some specific VW/Euro type meets. Where are the hangouts that you guys frequent?

Thanks!

Dave
(Marietta, GA)

·
Registered
1 Posts
First VW and new to the Forum

I see that this thread has been dead for a while but I just got my 2013 Vw Jetta on Dec 26th and I have already see a lot of other stock Jettas but I am hoping to get in touch with some other VW owners that have modded their cars in the hopes to do the same in time.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Any gtg's in the Buford, Flowery Branch, Duluth area??
I see very few fellow dubbers up this way.
Come out and playeeeaaayyy!

·
Registered
7,715 Posts
:wave::wave::wave:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Treffen South?

Who is going to Treffen South on Sept 3rd?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Just moved to Doraville. Where are the local meets out here???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If you want something quality with a good crowd, you want to link up with ty and Durty Dubs chaps. They've been running strong with their Gears and Beers meet for a couple years and even have vendors show up. One meet first Sunday of every month and another every other month.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Atlant//Jonesboro/Stockbridge/Fayetteville GA South Side Car club

Started South Atlanta Scarabs about a year ago based outta Jonesboro.

We me meet the first Sunday of every month and alternate Between the Hooters on Tara Blvd and Atlanta Brewing company every other month.

You can join on FB: South Atlanta Scarabs or Follow on IG: @South_Atlanta_Scarabs for updates on meets or any event we may be having or attending

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know this threads been inactive for some time, but does anyone still hold group meets around ATL?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey fellas/ladies.
Just moved to the East Atlanta village area and looking to meet up with some like minded people!
2016 jetta sport!
This thread has been dead awhile but I’m hoping to see if there are meets still happening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 - 138 of 138 Posts