VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always thought of the 100,000 mile mark as a milestone of sorts - I remember when I hit 100,000 in my A2 was on the way to Havasu, and today I was on the way to work. Havasu was much more exciting. Where were you when it happend?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Re: The OD hit 100,000 miles today (lak_salttank)

cool man, mine 100k was kinda boring, i was pulling into my driveway http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif , hope everything holds up for you thought, mine has

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Re: The OD hit 100,000 miles today (OnelowcabriO)

i hit it on my way to skool. and he doesn't need gas, he still has a day of driving left

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Re: The OD hit 100,000 miles today (timmybgood)

quote:[HR][/HR]where's the CEL?
[HR][/HR]​
Sometimes that little bulb burns out, giving the impression that it's actually not on. but don't worry, new bulb and it's back as usual.
I've got a ways to go before 100K...I know I'll remember it tho

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Re: The OD hit 100,000 miles today (SLC'98VR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]about to hit 41k. i hate the idea of my dub getting old
[HR][/HR]​
LOL, old
talk to someone with 200,000+ and then ask if ur cars old. haha oh well. more mileage to anyone usually sucks. im at 104.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Re: The OD hit 100,000 miles today (AaronD)

I was going to the movie w/ my girlfriend and it turned just as I found my parking spot and was like awwww gave her a pat on the dash and then washed her down after the movie. My girl was like what are you awwwwing over..
they'll never understand. Either way I'm at 108.5 and still running great!

·
Registered
South Florida
5,412 Posts
Re: The OD hit 100,000 miles today (OnelowcabriO)

quote:[HR][/HR]you need gas[HR][/HR]​
Naw, gas light aint even on. Funny thing is when my gas light goes on I fill it up and it takes 11.5 gallons. The tank holds 14.7 gallons with a difference of 3.2 gallons and with 25mpg you can go another 80 miles.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts