VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

3001 - 3020 of 4005 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,712 Posts
It's not that bad. My son will be back up there for school in about 5 weeks.

Good thing he loves the snow.

Try living here for 30 years.

The snow is fine for the first couple months. When you start coming up on 100 inches for the season though, it gets old.

Not to mention the grey and dreariness that just wears on you.

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts

The snow is fine for the first couple months. When you start coming up on 100 inches for the season though, it gets old.

This is true. He only has to tough out 5 winters. He's pretty sick of it by March.

·
How do I resize a picture?
18,092 Posts

I'd love it if I had something fun to drive in it.

It would start to suck when you really feel like driving fast/curves/etc. Hard to do in the snow.

·
Turtles walk slowly, but get angry fast!
2021 RS6 Avant, 2019 Audi eTron, 2010 A6 Avant, 2002 Chevy 2500, 1988 16v Scircco
9,910 Posts

·
2021 RS6 Avant, 2019 Audi eTron, 2010 A6 Avant, 2002 Chevy 2500, 1988 16v Scircco
9,910 Posts

·
Banned
13,776 Posts
You know part of the Fletcher Jones Benefits program is free car washes at our service center....
Do we actually need to buy a vehicle to get free washes?

·
9,910 Posts
Do we actually need to buy a vehicle to get free washes?
Oh yeah. Our service director will run out of his office if he doesn’t see our plate frame on the car. Ask them where they bought it, and kick them out of line.

He will allow them to stay if we can take their car and personal information (email phone number) so we can market to them. If they say no to that. We say no to free car wash.

Suburban dealers try to use our car wash to close their deals saying since it’s an audi you can wash it there for free. Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
My car wasn't washed last time I was there.

I was not actually there to get any service, but I like to think I helped about eleven tenths of a percent towards getting an ugly red leathered SUV out of the FJA lot.

Wife just told me this weekend, "you should have bought that Prius instead" and I had a long hard think.

Maybe someone will hit the Yetta soon.

Damn I knew I forgot something this weekend. Should have brought the SSV badge with me.

·
9,910 Posts
Just for clarification, there is no need for service to get the free wash. there is a standalone building that you can just pull up during business hours and get a wash. :wave:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Lol, I replaced an '82 3.2 swapped 911SC with my SS. Can confirm the SS is faster everywhere, and I strongly suspect that would include the racetrack, but I haven't had the SS out to verify.

Which, I, uh, am serious about selling in the spring. So if anyone is looking for a '17 SSB 6M with 14k miles...

3001 - 3020 of 4005 Posts