VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

3761 - 3780 of 4008 Posts

·
Premium Member
Evo VIII, Xterra, BMW E12
2,538 Posts
It was a Motor Trend Head 2 Head with Jason Cammisa and Randy Pobst. Great video. Wished I would have downloaded it before it fell off the face of the earth.
It looks like Motor Trend took down all of the old Ignition videos with Cammisa and Carlos Lago :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Premium Member
7,714 Posts
Hit this milestone an hour and a half ago:

if you've had to replace your SS's tires how many miles did you get? How about brakes?

I just hit 26k. That's split between summer/winter tires - my OEM Bridgestones are done with probably around 16-18k on them. Rears are evenly worn, fronts are shouldered.

·
Premium Member
7,714 Posts
It was a Motor Trend Head 2 Head with Jason Cammisa and Randy Pobst. Great video. Wished I would have downloaded it before it fell off the face of the earth.
It looks like Motor Trend took down all of the old Ignition videos with Cammisa and Carlos Lago :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I thought they just stuck them behind their pay wall? I don't know for sure though.

It was definitely my favorite SS review.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
My green and chrome SS is for sale, 981 Cayman is calling my name.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Ah, yes! That's right.

Waaat? JC...

I thought they just stuck them behind their pay wall? I don't know for sure though.

It was definitely my favorite SS review.
Same. Demuro's video is decent, if depressingly titled. He does the job of describing what I drive, but the Motor Trend one was better.

I just hit 26k. That's split between summer/winter tires - my OEM Bridgestones are done with probably around 16-18k on them. Rears are evenly worn, fronts are shouldered.
I'll have to keep an eye on mine.

My green and chrome SS is for sale, 981 Cayman is calling my name.
Another apostate?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts

·
Millennial
German crap
23,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,776

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Say “That’s a goddamn shame” and wait for that hack Pinetree to lecture you on using the lords name in vain :laugh:
I could then fire back "TAKING THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN LIVING MEMORY, SO IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. WHY DO YOU LIBS HATE DONALD J. TRUMP?!" I've been online for a quarter century now, and have yet to receive a permaban... I take that back. I'm permabanned from the Zynga forums for "spamming"; I suggested they buy a competing chess app to revamp Chess With Friends. Even the Jesus freak ban I'm contemplating would have more cause than that. #threadderail

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Well I feel stupid: I had snagged the Jason Cammisa video with a Youtube downloader and for forgotten. Maybe "somebody," totally not me if Motor Trend is reading, will throw it up on Vimeo or Dailymotion and try to keep it under the radar... :laugh:

·
Planters (fasciitis) peanuts. Dang dogg
19,255 Posts
Well I feel stupid: I had snagged the Jason Cammisa video with a Youtube downloader and for forgotten. Maybe "somebody," totally not me if Motor Trend is reading, will throw it up on Vimeo or Dailymotion and try to keep it under the radar... :laugh:
You could send it to me and I’ll keep it a secret.

3761 - 3780 of 4008 Posts