VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

41 - 60 of 4007 Posts

·
Planters (fasciitis) peanuts. Dang dogg
19,227 Posts
I got a call from Boardwalk Parts last week that my bracket and seat cover had arrived. :laugh:
Oh cool! Glad the Chevy parts department is on the ball! :rolleyes::screwy:

At least I can get my recall done now. :laugh:

·
Registered
80 MK1 TDI, BoltEV, G8GXP
7,371 Posts
I get 15-16 on backroads on my travel to and fro work. Which is the same as what the G8 was getting but this time I have a clutch pedal so its more funner! :p

·
Millennial
German crap
23,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
We were thinking about dumping the 08 Passat in 2017, what sort of deals are out there on these family sedans?

Rear seats easy enough to clean from all the smashed cheerios?
My dealer (Jack Evans) still has a '15 auto on their lot. They rolled the dice on putting my oddball on the lot w/o a customer order and I snatched it so quick that they got a second allotment for MY2015. It's been sitting there ever since :laugh: If you can deal with an auto, you could get a screaming deal on that one. You're just a quick drive down 81 from them, right?

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
That's not a bad idea at all. Only an hour or so from there, I may give them a call.

Cursed with autos these days, my left knee is shot.

Wonder if they would take both of these stupid VWs in trade, let me get back to driving a $1000 beater to work.

·
Registered
80 MK1 TDI, BoltEV, G8GXP
7,371 Posts
Who knows what incentives will be around for the 17s but if they have a tag sale again like they did this year then ~20% off should be a decent deal.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
My dealer (Jack Evans) still has a '15 auto on their lot. They rolled the dice on putting my oddball on the lot w/o a customer order and I snatched it so quick that they got a second allotment for MY2015. It's been sitting there ever since :laugh: If you can deal with an auto, you could get a screaming deal on that one. You're just a quick drive down 81 from them, right?
Do they not have it listed on their site? I would seriously like to take a look at it.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
That's not a bad idea at all. Only an hour or so from there, I may give them a call.

Cursed with autos these days, my left knee is shot.

Wonder if they would take both of these stupid VWs in trade, let me get back to driving a $1000 beater to work.
Oh crap, I'm sorry :( I assumed it was still there, as it was just a week or so ago. It's finally not showing up on their website anymore.

Womp, womp.

They were still real easy to deal with if you ever wanted to order one. But, with auto on the table, you'll have no issues finding one locally if you wanted.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Do they not have it listed on their site? I would seriously like to take a look at it.
Back the @#$& up there Fluffy, I saw it first! I'm calling them rig.....

Oh crap, I'm sorry :( I assumed it was still there, as it was just a week or so ago. It's finally not showing up on their website anymore.

Womp, womp.

They were still real easy to deal with if you ever wanted to order one. But, with auto on the table, you'll have no issues finding one locally if you wanted.
...crap nevermind. LOL

Yeah there's a handful around $38, not a single manuel though. How sad for TCL.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Back the @#$& up there Fluffy, I saw it first! I'm calling them rig.....

...crap nevermind. LOL

Yeah there's a handful around $38, not a single manuel though. How sad for TCL.
:laugh:

I'd go for an auto. I'm TCL's enemy #1 for ditching a manual in favor of comfort.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
41 - 60 of 4007 Posts