VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

61 - 80 of 4005 Posts

·
How do I resize a picture?
18,092 Posts

·
How do I resize a picture?
18,092 Posts
Since Mrs. Rabbit is looking to get pregnant, I'd say he should be going hard in a different five letter p-word.
You can do both.

In fact, that baby should be conceived in the very large, luxurious back seat of the SS.

·
Registered
2020 WRX Limited
506 Posts
How the hell did I not see this earlier?

'15 Heron White, auto, roof, spare, Corsa

Averaging 15mpg, but that's because the driving portion of my work commute is only about 4 miles to the train station. Old screen capture but the average MPG hasn't changed.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Ok see, wait one hot minute. How will the luxurious back seat handle a 2yo and 4yo? How about a 3rd infant seat in the middle? If this car is as sexy as you are all leading me to believe....
Come swing by Katie's and you can check it out for yourself!

silverxt - you're in.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
That's clinton.gif territory right there.
OK. So seriously, I'm concerned about how I'd fare going from a wagon to a sedan. I've actually never owned a sedan and I'm not sure my concerns are valid. It's been nice being able to fit big **** in the back of my car no problem, especially bikes on the roof with more stuffed in the back without removing wheels. I also just had ~400lbs of firewood in the back last month and I don't believe the SS would play as nicely with something like that.

Also, while it may sound stupid, I'm not sure I can go back to the regular rectangle sunroof. I love having a panoramic roof. Makes throwing large objects at cars behind me so much easier.

61 - 80 of 4005 Posts