VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

121 - 140 of 4008 Posts

·
How do I resize a picture?
18,810 Posts
Car clicked into second just fine when I moved the shifter with more zazz. Guess old baby fingers shifting isn't the way to go with this Tremec.
America likes muscle, America is muscle.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
I made sure to do some forceful shifts during unnecessary spirited highway acceleration today, just for you guise.

·
Registered
80 MK1 TDI, BoltEV, G8GXP
7,433 Posts
I don't even think I make it out of 4th on my trip to or from work until the last mile or two due to people doing 30 in a 45 with NO ONE in front of them. Beyond irritating.

·
Premium Member
6,327 Posts
I don't even think I make it out of 4th on my trip to or from work until the last mile or two due to people doing 30 in a 45 with NO ONE in front of them. Beyond irritating.
This sounds like my drive home from dropping my son off at school every morning...drives me bananas especially when most of us being held up will do 50...

·
Millennial
German crap
23,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Mrs Rabbit saw another purple SS before I did.

Taken today at the end of the E street expressway, less than a minute before I picked her up! I never saw it :/

·
Millennial
German crap
23,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
:laugh::laugh:

Ordered the window trim black out. :thumbup: Just have to figure out what I want to do about the door handles...and wheels.

Picking the window trim up over in Beltsville MD over Christmas weekend.
Look at the big spender.

I might give the vinyl wrap on that trim a try to see how I like it first, dude with the silver turned out pretty well.

121 - 140 of 4008 Posts