VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

161 - 180 of 4008 Posts

·
Millennial
German crap
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
I think if it werent the same green on Hyundai hatchbacks and Sonics I'd have sprung for one but after test driving the one in NJ all I saw were the same color cars driven by 16yo girls :laugh:
Tell us how you wish you bought an automatic so you could have remote start :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
15,666 Posts
I know. Ugh. Things are like hens teeth. Everyone who has one is all "mine sucka" and the ones being sold are all autos, or lying about being manuels, or basically at my threshold of "I'm going to feel really guilty about this. "

Signed up. Still need to message that dude. Someone is selling a white one, but it's in Michigan, discusses blemishes, and obviously drives thru salt/whatever as it comes with snow wheels/tires.
That isn't a plus for me. Whatever I find will not be driven in snow/used for commuting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,666 Posts
For a massive price you can buy mine. Only 9,800 miles. Not a scratch, blemish or anything. I just want like $50k for it. :p

But the color. Oh god the color. SLIHRM. Drool.
Yeah you aren't the only one with similar price tags in mind for lightly used examples (or heavily, as I think of certain regions they are in)

I do have a soft spot for the blue and that hyundai green, black seems to be the most common besides slihrm

·
Millennial
German crap
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
Yeah you aren't the only one with similar price tags in mind for lightly used examples (or heavily, as I think of certain regions they are in)

I do have a soft spot for the blue and that hyundai green, black seems to be the most common besides slihrm

Mine, sucka.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
****. Well, I have ~15,000 miles so I guess all I can ask for is 48k. But, rare color.

·
Planters (fasciitis) peanuts. Dang dogg
19,860 Posts
****. Well, I have ~15,000 miles so I guess all I can ask for is 48k. But, rare color.
I love your color. Would have preferred it over my SLIHRM.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I know. Ugh. Things are like hens teeth. Everyone who has one is all "mine sucka" and the ones being sold are all autos, or lying about being manuels, or basically at my threshold of "I'm going to feel really guilty about this. "

Signed up. Still need to message that dude. Someone is selling a white one, but it's in Michigan, discusses blemishes, and obviously drives thru salt/whatever as it comes with snow wheels/tires.
That isn't a plus for me. Whatever I find will not be driven in snow/used for commuting

If it's not to terribly far away from me, I'll go check out for you if you want! One season of snow and salt shouldn't affect it much if at all.

·
Registered
2021 TLX A-Spec
512 Posts
Tell us how you wish you bought an automatic so you could have remote start :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Mock me if you must, but I ****ing love my remote start

This time of year when I'm coming home from work, I start it from the train when we get to the stop before mine and she's warmed up by the time I get in it.

Plus, it's good for making the occasional parking lot looky loo who is trying to figure out why that Malibu has quad tip exhaust and Brembo brakes jump out of their skin

·
Registered
80 MK1 TDI, BoltEV, G8GXP
7,433 Posts
Mock me if you must, but I ****ing love my remote start

This time of year when I'm coming home from work, I start it from the train when we get to the stop before mine and she's warmed up by the time I get in it.

Plus, it's good for making the occasional parking lot looky loo who is trying to figure out why that Malibu has quad tip exhaust and Brembo brakes jump out of their skin
He's just giving me crap cause I said I wish I could at least turn on my heated seats remotely in this weather. :laugh:

161 - 180 of 4008 Posts