VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
321 - 340 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Re: The Official "I Love the M Coupe and Everything it stands for" picture thread... (VarLordahl)

jesus christ this car is gorgeous! i have only seen a couple on the freeways so i couldn't get a chance to snap a pic or talk with the owners
i went through all 10 pages and save most of them http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
hmm a cherry scirocco or m coupe? decisions decisions

·
Registered
66 Posts
Re: The Official "I Love the M Coupe and Everything it stands for" picture thread... (longchamps)

wow i just looked at the new z4 m coupe and i hate to say it but it is FTL
it looked like a depressed catfish from the front and the sides looks like someone kicked it in. it lost the wide flared fenders like the old m coupe had. the original m coupe had classic lines and everything flowed. the new one looks too busy and the top hatch doesn't match the rest of the lines since it's the only area that appears smooth.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: The Official "I Love the M Coupe and Everything it stands for" picture thread... (longchamps)

jus figured id throw this up for some people to look at....
Technique Tuning Stage 3: up to 20psi
The highlights of the build include:
CP Forged Pistons (8.5:1 CR)
Arrow Connecting Rods
M50 intake manifold
Garrett GT35R (T04E 0.60 A/R Compressor Housing / 0.82 A/R Turbine Housing)
Plus other assorted goodies…
The result: 514rwhp/500rwtq on 93 pump gas

and this is his car on LOW boost
http://video.google.com/videop...=true

·
Registered
19,819 Posts
Re: The Official "I Love the M Coupe and Everything it sta ... (PineappleMonkey)

Quote, originally posted by PineappleMonkey »
I'm sure it's fast, but it's a little over the top.

get rid of the all those ugly stickers & rear spoilers and it looks alright. the black porsche stone gaurds on the rear fenders made me chuckle.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Re: The Official "I Love the M Coupe and Everything it stands for" picture thread... (VarLordahl)

I have been in the z4 m coupe and it's nice but the z3 02-01 m coupe and roadster is .. Is better.. less weight seems, the old ones seem faster , more raw...
that's what I have to say about that.

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Re: The Official "I Love the M Coupe and Everything it stands for" picture thread... (SchnellFowVay)

So hot... I test drove one today and my only knock is a floaty front end (the car had 66K miles) and I wish the seat went back a few more inches.

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Re: The Official "I Love the M Coupe and Everything it stands for" picture thread... (mistahill)

Quote, originally posted by mistahill »
I have been in the z4 m coupe and it's nice but the z3 02-01 m coupe and roadster is .. Is better.. less weight seems, the old ones seem faster , more raw...
that's what I have to say about that.

I agree... the new Z4 based M's have a huge schnoz that is hard to see and the Z4 3.0 that I drove had numb steering and a HARD ride. That is probably due to the run flats. The ride is to rough for the soft and numb steering and handling.
These are classics... I cant see another car company having the cojones to make another low volume car like this. Bravo BMW!

·
Registered
17,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #340 ·
Re: The Official "I Love the M Coupe and Everything it stands for" picture thread... (XM_Rocks)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
THIS THREAD CAN NEVAR DIE!!!
My car's parking garage buddy:

Modified by SchnellFowVay at 11:01 AM 10-2-2006

321 - 340 of 396 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.