VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21671 Posts

·
Banned
29,811 Posts
I met my gf at kickball. We plan on marrying in the next year. I think it's a great way to meet people with similar interests and good for networking to meet more potential dates. :thumbup:

Not that i'm looking!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts

·
Banned
26,433 Posts
I wish companies that made good cheese would make the singles stuff. It's awesome not having the cheese stick together.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I hear you breh!

Might have to do the same, i am meeting a lot of females over there.
wait you are russian? in los angeles??? hit me up brah, we got Russian bars to hit up!!! like now

·
Registered
44,112 Posts
Do any of your buddies have a kick-ass gf or wife? If so steal her. You didn't need that friend anyway.

·
Registered
'16 Fusion Hybrid, '67 Datsun Roadster
19,158 Posts
I guess it would help if I lived somewhere with more people. Nothing but old married people, or tweens on their way to college. Not to mention the quality of what little selection there is...

Tried the online dating scene, and most women consider an hour drive long distance and don't want to try.

·
Registered
4,566 Posts

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tried the online dating scene, and most women consider an hour drive long distance and don't want to try.
Yes! I dont remember when i had a gf that lived closer than 20 miles to me. My record is 7,100 NMI (beat that).

I like driving, an hour away is not much. My last ex lives 95 miles away.

1 - 20 of 21671 Posts