VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room.
Atlanta, GA ~ Honda, Ducati
35,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
The bodywork really does look like a Coyote now. (y)

·
Registered
2019 GLI Autobahn 6MT
758 Posts
I'm hoping they do well since one of their shops is local to me. Not sure if they build the race car there, but they have a facility here in Danbury, CT.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Looks like an angrier Lola chassis. I dig it

·
35,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #149

·
35,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Aw chet. Not sure how I missed this but of juicy news but also seems like the rules will line up for lmh/lmdh.
That is IF the ACO allows for an American team from an American series to actually be BOP'ed equally. This part remains to be seen. Also, IMSA will have to do the same thing in return.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
That is IF the ACO allows for an American team from an American series to actually be BOP'ed equally. This part remains to be seen. Also, IMSA will have to do the same thing in return.
Unfortunately, I think LMH will win at LeMan and LMDh will win in the select races IMSA may allow LMH to run in. I don't see a real convergence, WEC will protect their $30 million teams, IMSA will protect their DPi 2.0 baby.

·
35,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
WEC will protect their $30 million teams, IMSA will protect their DPi 2.0 baby.
I think the first few races will be given to whomever shows up to play, in order to get more teams onboard. After that, all bets are off. Each "side" will protect their own interests, like you stated.

·
Registered
23,221 Posts
I love how rebel SCG is... they just seem to have the attitude that we enjoy from some of the beginnings of the greats today. Just going against the big dogs and calling them out. Just a fun story to watch unfold and I hope they do well. Also the car itself looks great. And I think I saw that Romain Dumas is one of the driver's? If so... that's good too I think!

·
35,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
This is good news if it can be pulled off:

141 - 155 of 155 Posts