VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have to deal with RT.295 in Jersey (between exit 40 and 30)
It's gotten to the point that now when it's at a dead stop in the morning, i'm saying to myself "somebody better be dead"
I know it's morbid, but the construction plans weren't thought out to well, and this is all gonna be going on for another year!!

anyone got a bad spot that makes you suicidal in the morning?

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Re: The Official: Vent your traffic blues, Thread: (e_tomorrow)

Quote, originally posted by e_tomorrow »
not anymore, but 202 in king of prussia. well 202, 76, turnpike, 422, gulph rd. were all jacked up for 5 years while they did construction

202 construction sucked!!!! backed up 76 for miles regardless of the time of day http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Re: The Official: Vent your traffic blues, Thread: (balancegrouppbrian)

I have a 90 mile commute each way to work everyday. I have to take 78 the whole way from allentown to the parkway. Every morning no matter what time I leave I hit traffic around exit 8 all the way up to 27. It will just stop and you will sit there forever and there is never a fu*king accident. Just people decide to stop for god knows what reason.
Then when it does clear up you get the stupid fu*ks that do 45 in the passing lane and then they get pissed when you pass them on the right.

I hate my commute.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Re: The Official: Vent your traffic blues, Thread: (jasonknezo)

422 and 76 still suck arse. Fortunately, since I'm taking classes this year, I drive to work a bit later and miss the mandatory 2-5-mile jam on 422 between Royersford or Collegeville and Trooper.
I hate it more when you're driving down the road and some a$$clown decides that they want to pull out from a side street when you're doing 50mph and you're about 30 feet from that side street. This happened yesterday. Good thing my car has excellent brakes or I would have broadsided the guy. What an idiot . . .

And why do people feel the need to yap on their cell phones in heavy, fast-moving traffic? Some biatch nearly ran me into a concrete barrier as I was exiting 476 to Plymouth Rd. Apparently, she was in the far right lane to get to Plymouth Rd. and decided that she wanted to go thru the toll booths to 476N instead. I was right next to her and she had no clue I was there.

I've had too many "almost-accidents" (thanks to inattentive morons) in the month or so since I bought my car than I've had in the past several years. I should be driving a school bus.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Re: The Official: Vent your traffic blues, Thread: (blackmagic3393)

anywhere on montgomery ave and rt 30..I swear those soccer moms in their huge a$$ SUV's think they own the road...jerks

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Re: The Official: Vent your traffic blues, Thread: (prfctprep10)

My complaints are for the South West forum. LOL, After spending time in Phoenix last week, traffic out there sucks especialy when it's 102 outside.
But I rather deal with 100 then this frigging humidity sucks

422/202 merge onto Sure-kill expressway east at rush hour.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Re: The Official: Vent your traffic blues, Thread: (jasonknezo)

Quote, originally posted by jasonknezo »
city line ave at lunch time

you don't even have a job. you can't complain about traffic

·
Registered
981 Posts
Re: The Official: Vent your traffic blues, Thread: (e_tomorrow)

Quote, originally posted by e_tomorrow »
he doesn't have a car either.

He was mad because the bus was moving slow then??
??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts