VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

2081 - 2100 of 7470 Posts

·
Registered
15,598 Posts
Finally picked up my .22 plinker pistol. After doing alot of shopping around I came across this jewel sitting in the used guns case. Picked it up for $250 out the door :) . It is in excellent condition! The previous owner took really great care of it :thumb: . Another plus is that it came with a Ruger rail, factory box,manuals, first shot casing, etc. etc.

Very happy so far with my most recent purchase :cheers:

Ruger MKIII Bull Barrel:

·
Registered
20,129 Posts
the grip angle on that ruger mk3 sure looks glocklike.
nobody complains about them though. interesting.
and the 3 fastest guys in rimfire in tucson shoot rugers like that.

nice gun..

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
the grip angle on that ruger mk3 sure looks glocklike.
nobody complains about them though. interesting.
and the 3 fastest guys in rimfire in tucson shoot rugers like that.

nice gun..
They also make a version of the Ruger that has a more vertical grip angle for those that don't like the normal grip angle on the Ruger. Some of the guys at the club shoot both.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Quote, originally posted by CO Boy »
ruttness,
Where do you normally shoot? You should check out Langhorne Rod and Gun Club if you haven't.

i usually shoot at my dads in east stroudsberg area, and i have some land upstate
i have been to langhorne i was there for the zombie shoot. had a blast. are you a member?
Yes I am a member, for me its nice because its pretty close to to Philly. Watch out for the next Zombie shoot, it will be held at a longer range near Lancaster.

·
Registered
21,613 Posts
Still a great looking piece you have there boss. Great lookin' rifle. How do you like the stock? I just ordered one actually.

2081 - 2100 of 7470 Posts