VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

7421 - 7440 of 7470 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
^^ That is sweet and it sounds like a great deal, too!

Is that a Benchmade drop-point blade I spy?
No, just a cheap SOG I use for work. No reason to destroy a nice knife using it for things a knife was never made for.:laugh:

So its got the original night sights on it still, they faintly glow in a pitch black room and the dots are useless during the day. Its got a #8 rear sight, I've got to shoot it more to see if the taller sight is needed or not. Definitely need to get new sights on this thing. I've got to figure out what I want to do with the pistol though, the original plan was to get suppressor height sights and a threaded barrel and tacticool it for a lot less than a new P220 Combat or USP45T. After shooting it, I think I may keep it as the Swiss gods intended. :D

·
Registered
2018 Atlas R-Line; 2019 330xi M-Sport
32,652 Posts
Man... no posts in the entire forum for nearly two months?

I sold off the PPQ45 pictured earlier on this page... it shot just fine but was entirely too sterile and boring. I've never been a big striker fan, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Anyway, later that same day I walked into an LGS and low and behold there was a "used' USP45T - the gun I've always wanted but never entertained paying $1200 for. Well, they had it for a great price so I decided to pick it up.

It shoots amazing, especially suppressed. I just need to grab a few more mags; convert it from V1 (DA/SA with safety) to V3 (DA/SA with decocker only); get the GGG light adaptor with X300; and a ton of ammo. I'd love to track down the KAC specific can for it, but it appears to have been discontinued. :(

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'12 Earth F**ker '12 A4q '18 Q3
17,761 Posts
Man... no posts in the entire forum for nearly two months?

I sold off the PPQ45 pictured earlier on this page... it shot just fine but was entirely too sterile and boring. I've never been a big striker fan, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Anyway, later that same day I walked into an LGS and low and behold there was a "used' USP45T - the gun I've always wanted but never entertained paying $1200 for. Well, they had it for a great price so I decided to pick it up.

It shoots amazing, especially suppressed. I just need to grab a few more mags; convert it from V1 (DA/SA with safety) to V3 (DA/SA with decocker only); get the GGG light adaptor with X300; and a ton of ammo. I'd love to track down the KAC specific can for it, but it appears to have been discontinued. :(

love HK.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
couple new toys today...

picked up a brand new Winchester 1873 .44-40 and a Desert Eagle 50AE...

and ordered a Tavor 7 FDE...

·
Registered
14,791 Posts
SA Uzi pistol build is 95% complete. Just need a striker assembly. Pretty cool to handle a Uzi. Will have less than $450 into once done. May get another kit while they are still affordable and available.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
LCP.
G43.
P2000.

LCP.
G26.

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'12 Earth F**ker '12 A4q '18 Q3
17,761 Posts

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Q... they microstamp, yes?

How hard would it be to swap slides with someone from out of state? "accidental like"?
no microstamping on the gen 5 G26.
its considered an off roster firearm which is not for sale to the general public...

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
I hate that we have that roster.

·
Registered
21,158 Posts

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
i hear for a sig :what:

7421 - 7440 of 7470 Posts