VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 2192 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
That is a really nice color, but I'm not that brave. I may have to reconsider green and look at swatches again.
That purple is cool, if you’re looking at greens, maybe look at B5 cactus green. I had it on my A4 and it looked amazing when clean.

·
Registered
15,268 Posts

·
Registered
11,025 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Registered
24,959 Posts
Troublemaker! :laugh:

I found this and thank God its out of my current price range, at least until after we buy a house.

https://www.mbmanhattan.com/invento...benz-e-350-4matic®-4d-wagon-wddhh8jb6gb329803

LOL! I was admiring the very same car online today. I admit, I'd probably go F31 or A4 allroad (I can utilize the smaller dimensions) instead, but damn - the E350 looks great in red.

Tom
Jokes on you two... the car appears to have been sold. The link is dead which means the car was taken out of inventory :D

But that is a nice color!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
really lovely cars. and an actual color, with a non-beige interior. perfect :thumbup:
It is nice that it isn’t some shade of gray but I never liked red on a Benz. My neighbor has a red W124 estate that he bought from Phoenix specifically because it was red. It was faded with failed clear coat so he had it repainted and unfortunately it is still red. :p

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
It's too far for me to go look at or to seriously consider bringing back to MN, but this is a really good deal on a 2008 4motion VR6 Passat wagon with the sport package (unfortunately one of the later builds omitting the fantastic Dynaudio) with crazy low miles.

https://www.nicecarsoflongisland.co...ens-Connecticut-Suffolk/used_car/X1QrmRrWMoc=

I don't suppose anyone is in the area that could take a look at the car?

·
Registered
15,268 Posts
It's too far for me to go look at or to seriously consider bringing back to MN, but this is a really good deal on a 2008 4motion VR6 Passat wagon with the sport package (unfortunately one of the later builds omitting the fantastic Dynaudio) with crazy low miles.

https://www.nicecarsoflongisland.co...ens-Connecticut-Suffolk/used_car/X1QrmRrWMoc=

Why do people take pictures of cars with their garbage all over the place? I suppose it wouldn't be Long Island without some Dunkin Donuts trash in the way. :facepalm:

But it does look like a pretty nice car otherwise.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts

1/2 of the mileage of mine. Nearly identical but without Nav (useless anyway). Just do it. You will be able to go lower than listing price!

·
I’m not a loser. I’m a winnah!!
39,520 Posts
hmm. does anyone have experience with LemonSquad independent inspections?
Bad news Matt, car says sold now.

a couple recent rare Legacy sightings, first is a 2006 3.0R (non LL Bean). not sure how rare this is but they are fairly uncommon compared to 2009 3.0Rs which are kind of rare themselves.

and a 2005 Legacy GT (non Limited wagon w/sunroof) in 5MT, 1 of 131

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
I am getting a 3.0 S4 conversion done as I type this. ETA is 6-8 weeks.

Saw your post on AZ...
Wondering if you don't mind sharing, of course, how much that is costing you?
It sounds crazy, but I recently changed my B8.5 allroad's steering wheel to the one out of the S4 and as a result of the flappy paddles, I've fixed my biggest gripe with the car, which was that the transmission never knew where it needed to be (IMO).

Love the 3.0t engine... that in a wagon is a dream!

·
Registered
16,241 Posts
any Golf Alltrack owners?

girlfriend has a 2013 Outback nearing 100k miles and she's mentioned the Alltrack as a potential replacement. CPO Alltrack's seem like nice price, but would want to make sure she gets the lighting package. any folks here have the Alltrack that can speak about fuel economy and general ownership? she commutes ~110 miles a day and we have a 4-5 month old labrador for reference.

for what it's worth, I've always had VAG products so I'm familiar with their service and maintenance requirements. I'm less confident in an Outback with CVT transmission >100k reliability, but that's basically due to lack of experience.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
any Golf Alltrack owners?

girlfriend has a 2013 Outback nearing 100k miles and she's mentioned the Alltrack as a potential replacement. CPO Alltrack's seem like nice price, but would want to make sure she gets the lighting package. any folks here have the Alltrack that can speak about fuel economy and general ownership? she commutes ~110 miles a day and we have a 4-5 month old labrador for reference.

for what it's worth, I've always had VAG products so I'm familiar with their service and maintenance requirements. I'm less confident in an Outback with CVT transmission >100k reliability, but that's basically due to lack of experience.
find one without a sunroof, apparently they all leak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2021 - 2040 of 2192 Posts