VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

9061 - 9072 of 9072 Posts

·
Registered
26,702 Posts
Due to the hoarders around here, I had given up on hot wheels. You could never find anything good at walmart or toys r us. I went to a dollar store for other things and came across hot wheels there.

And a few others. My issue is, how do I display them? Maybe a pegboard.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Bought both versions of the AutoArt Signature series Nissan dr30 Skyline "Super Silhouette" 1:18. I also bought the standard Ignition red/black "iron mask" car. The dr30 has become my favorite of all the Skyline models other than the Hakosuka and the R34. I bought a fully built/modified real 1:1 car in Japan that is being shipper over soon. I plan to have a custom display case made for the scale versions to display in my office. I also bought a 1:6 scale Watanabe wheel/box and the wheel is actually signed by the original founder of Watanabe wheels, President Watanabe!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Ignition 1/18 DR30 RS turbo Skyline.

·
Registered
22,278 Posts
Some really nice new hot wheels out now.

This white on tan Carrera I picked up along with the CRX Si are both really well done.

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,066 (Edited)
Im back from a long absence, had to pack more than 10,000 die-casts for a long move.

Anyways...

I found this in a thrift store, this was an epic find for me. If you google it, you will see how rare it is.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Costco has 1:18 Maisto Diecast Cars out now for Christmas / $14.97
Had to do a little digging, picked up a Lamborghini Huracan Performante and Ferrari 488.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I haven't built a model since I was a kid but I need some simple, uncomplicated hobby time. Ordered a SU 37 and MIG 25. Also looking forward to learning to airbrush.

9061 - 9072 of 9072 Posts