VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 232319 Posts

·
Banned
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do fat chicks like Tinkerbell so damned much? Whenever you see fatties in Disney swag, if it's not Minnie Mouse, it's freaking Tinkerbell. Anyone else notice this?

Continue.

Reactions: airhunt2

·
Goes in two directions
3,611 Posts
Why do all the patients that need a 96 (not 12, or 24 or 48) ct box of pseudoephedrine show absolutely no signs of being congested? And then get shitty with you when you point this out to them?

Sure does make a solid case for our pharmacy wall of shame we have going on. :sly:

9,888 Posts
Why do all the patients that need a 96 (not 12, or 24 or 48) ct box of pseudoephedrine show absolutely no signs of being congested? And then get shitty with you when you point this out to them?

I only buy the 96 count because generally it is the best value, it also means I don't have to go back as often. I may not appear congested but I have spent every day the past 20+ years congested and have learned to live with it to the point few people would notice I can barely breath trough only one nostril at a time on a good day.

For years my mom bought it for me and she would probably buy 4-5 boxes at a time prior to it being regulated. She has never cooked meth and probably didn't seem congested at the time she was buying it as she only has seasonal allergies.

Also since it is a decongestant can't someone be on it have 4 left and picking up more before they run out the next morning?

Sounds like you're just being rude to your customers.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I only buy the 96 count because generally it is the best value, it also means I don't have to go back as often. I may not appear congested but I have spent every day the past 20+ years congested and have learned to live with it to the point few people would notice I can barely breath trough only one nostril at a time on a good day.

For years my mom bought it for me and she would probably buy 4-5 boxes at a time prior to it being regulated. She has never cooked meth and probably didn't seem congested at the time she was buying it as she only has seasonal allergies.

Also since it is a decongestant can't someone be on it have 4 left and picking up more before they run out the next morning?

Sounds like you're just being rude to your customers.
Having spent 3 years as a CPhT, let me reassure you. We generally know whether you're there for legitimate reasons or for illegal reasons. The only ones that are hard to guess are those who don't use meth but are buying it for their friend/family who does use meth. Pharmacy Techs who discriminate against everyone do exist, but you would not believe the percentage of pseudoephedrine buyers that are meth-heads, especially in the meth-prone town. The town I worked in, the percentage was like 95% illegal, 5% legitimate.

I'm not excusing those who discriminate against everyone. I've purchased sudafed at a different pharmacy while I was a tech and I got treated like sh!t myself. But when techs talk about sudafed buyers who don't need it, they're not talking about you. You kinda have to just ignore it. Like blondes who are not dumb or ditzy enough to be eligible for blonde jokes. They can't help it, neither can you.

·
Registered
44,818 Posts
Why do fat chicks like Tinkerbell so damned much? Whenever you see fatties in Disney swag, if it's not Minnie Mouse, it's freaking Tinkerbell. Anyone else notice this?

Continue.
And they all call her Tink.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Meth head.:laugh:

BOT:
Why do the slowest, most idiotic, never use their turn signals, constantly riding the brakes, always driving in the right lane with their left turnsignal blinking for 25 miles on the turnpike, cat hoarding, bag ladies, have a pink sticker that reads "I drive like a Cullen" in the window of their Saturn SL1?
theyre uploading their latest duck face self shot on facebook on their phones

·
Registered
69 Posts
My observation is that the average person is below average. I wonder how society functions on a daily basis with all the dum dums cruising through life without the ability to use critical thinking.. Or at least be able to memorize the rules.

·
I’m not a loser. I’m a winnah!!
40,101 Posts
People from Illinois are fuxking turrible drivers, especially of their is anything but farmland to look at. I am not looking forward to leaving this paradise of an island and sharing a highway back to Green Bay with these people tomorrow. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,282 Posts
i saw a double feature at the drive-in last night. csb.

random observation: waiting in line brings out the worst in some people. :facepalm:

·
Banned
4,282 Posts
i know/meet/see more cute/fit girls wearing tink stuff than unattractive ones. i especially like the pixie look on a toned, tan, short-haired brunette. csb.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
i know/meet/see more cute/fit girls wearing tink stuff than unattractive ones. i especially like the pixie look on a toned, tan, short-haired brunette. csb.
My wifes BFF ( :rolleyes: ) used the work at Disney in FL as Tinkerbell. She most definitely fits that description.

·
Registered
Harriet the N and Olga-vagon
1,906 Posts
I just plain flat out don't care about this Zimmerman crap. /CSB
x3

I honestly believe it's a good distraction from what is really going on in the world -- i.e. the Bradley Manning trial. I believe that's far more important than a he said-she said murder trial.

·
Registered
167 Posts

Continue.
I feel that tinkerbell is the new tweety bird. I've seen my fair share of (40's aged) meaty women with horrific tweety tattoos on the waistline/ankle. *shudders*

·
Registered
3,573 Posts

Continue.
here, its loony tunes.

every fat chick has loony tunes shirt and ****ing spandex, and a sticker on there car that says "princess" or "hottie" neither of which are true.

1 - 20 of 232319 Posts