VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I dont get why everyone is such a douche everytime someone posts a thread like this..... I see more originality in the rat style then most of the other cars on here. I check out posts with pics and its always the same : bbs wheels, chrome here chrome there, recaro trophys, blah blah blah...... rat doesnt always have to mean a rusty p.o.s. there are a lot of clean rat style, creatively done cars out there and i wish there was more appreciation for them. ..... plus searching on here sucks now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.