VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

The rear quarter on my 88 cabriolet has small indentments all along the trim location

249 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  kmead
i removed the trim on my cabriolet and there are dents evenly space from each other that are about a quarter inch in diameter. How do i fix this, and I'd like to know how the holes from the trim are supposed to be filled in. Im planning to do a full respray of the body. Any suggestion are wanted. thanks http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Those are called spot welds and they hold the metal panels together. To fill holes have them welded or brazed to fill them.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.