VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I <3 Volkswagen...

Being a long time Vw owner, employee, and avid collector of all things Volkswagen (not to mention playing guitar for 15+ years), I was kinda bummed to find out I purchased my Rabbit 1 day before the V-dubs Rock promotion started. I floated a call to customer care, and while she assured me she greatly sympathized, could really do nothing for me (not that I expected her too).
Well, after getting home from work yesterday (left early with a bad case of strep requiring 2 shots in my bum which still hurt, so I was having a pretty ****ty day), I find a First Act Garage Master at my doorstep...my VIN# etched on a plate on the back of the headstock..lots of cool accesories including a First Act guitar shaped badge that goes on the car. White with red guardplates, Vw emblem inlayed on the fretboard.
I was just totally stoked, especially after getting over the fact that I wouldn't be receiving one. So, while it isn't much, kudo's to you Volkswagen. You totally turned my day around and made me love you that much more.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My Guitar Has Arrive!!!

Yahooo!
We purchased our Jetta on 10/2/06, and today we received the "FirstAct GarageMaster" custom guitar from VW! So, for anyone that purchased their new Jetta, Rabbit or Beetle around this time, yours will be arriving soon!
It is sweeeeeet!!!!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Rock on!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Re: I <3 Volkswagen... (veedubtek)

Quote, originally posted by veedubtek »
Being a long time Vw owner, employee, and avid collector of all things Volkswagen (not to mention playing guitar for 15+ years), I was kinda bummed to find out I purchased my Rabbit 1 day before the V-dubs Rock promotion started. I floated a call to customer care, and while she assured me she greatly sympathized, could really do nothing for me (not that I expected her too).
Well, after getting home from work yesterday (left early with a bad case of strep requiring 2 shots in my bum which still hurt, so I was having a pretty ****ty day), I find a First Act Garage Master at my doorstep...my VIN# etched on a plate on the back of the headstock..lots of cool accesories including a First Act guitar shaped badge that goes on the car. White with red guardplates, Vw emblem inlayed on the fretboard.
I was just totally stoked, especially after getting over the fact that I wouldn't be receiving one. So, while it isn't much, kudo's to you Volkswagen. You totally turned my day around and made me love you that much more.

When did you take delivery of the car?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Re: The semi-official "I got my First Act Guitar" and everything ... (jettadrvr94)

I can't wait to see what people start selling these things for. Wonder if they will be as crazy as the Fast?

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
I bought my GTI on the 11th os September...guitar promotion started that week-end I think sucked. So I figured I would not get anything. And I did not for a while, but on 11/3, opened my door to a fast...lol I was very suprised. I would not mind the guitar though. Seems cool

·
Registered
22 GLI // 18 Audi S4
12,581 Posts
Re: (tippy20v)

when I called VOA I was told that I am getting a FAST and a First Act Guitar...A FAST for buying a GTi and the guitar for the promo...COOL! I LOVE VW TOO YAYYYYY!!!111!!1!! OMGZORZ
http://****************.com/smile/emgift.gif

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Re: ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
when I called VOA I was told that I am getting a FAST and a First Act Guitar...A FAST for buying a GTi and the guitar for the promo...COOL! I LOVE VW TOO YAYYYYY!!!111!!1!! OMGZORZ
http://****************.com/smile/emgift.gif
when did you buy your car? I am wondering if I should call. DO you know the # to call?

1 - 20 of 450 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.