VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as you guys all know I never really stop modding, I got tired of waiting for the ECS sidemarkers so I am going with a full Euro front bumper and also added the rear with parktronic
I do already have the new tails on the way and here is what I found, first the bad , then the good

The Bad

1)They are not LED , they just have a projector internally that makes them look like they are
2) next april fools buddavw can still post that silly "sucka" thing about LED tails for the A3

The good:
1) since they use the same amount of bulbs as our current setup and the same connector plug, well "plug N' play BABY
( in other words no Vag-com needed)
2) I can't divulge the pricing I get from Vagparts but for all four , both outers and both inners it will be around $300ish ( and Martyn is up for a groupbuy)
Part #'s
8P4 945 095E outer LH
8P4 945 096E outer RH
8P4 945 093D inner LH
8P4 945 094D inner RH
order up my friends http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
OT I have an Ibis White US spec S-Line front Bumper cover with Blackout grille and license plate holder and fog grilles for sale, IM for info

Modified by angryrican66 at 12:43 PM 6-28-2008

·
Registered
10,700 Posts
Re: The skinny on the 2009 Facelift tail Lites (angryrican66)

At least $300ish is better than the $700ish that oemparts was thinking.
Thanks for the info AR66.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
here's the list so far!! add your names to it suckass!!!!
1. i_baked_cookies
2. audiant
3. Rub-ISH
4. gCHOW

9,888 Posts
Re: (gCHOW)

Anyone who is upgrading and has the euro tails that blink yellow let me know I'll buy them off you if the price is right.
Don't want the face lift tails.. but have wanted those for a while.. but function over form (even though the yellow is somewhat function)

·
Registered
10,700 Posts
Re: (krazyboi)

Quote, originally posted by krazyboi »

good work angry! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Yeah. Strong work AR66.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts