VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is something awesome about quick sedans.
So let's see some fun 4 doors.
Doesn't matter if it's a stock q-ship or a modified econobox, if it's a sedan, get in here.

Exceptions: 4 door coupes (I'm looking at you CLS & A7) need not apply.
I'll allow 2 door sedans if they also came in a 2 door coupe model, or it was marketed as a 2 door sedan (example: Datsun/Nissan 510/bluebird 2 door sedan vs. 2 door coupe & early Chevy Sedans)

Rule #1:

·
Registered
21,674 Posts
These get me every... single... time.

Sent from a rotary-dial phone using Edna the Small Town Operator

·
I’m not a loser. I’m a winnah!!
40,357 Posts
These get me every... single... time.

Sent from a rotary-dial phone using Edna the Small Town Operator
Love the S8! There is a black one in town just like that. I stare it every time.

This car belongs to a friend of mine, it's a hoot for a sedan. CCWs and mild bolt ons. Pushrods **** yeah!

·
Registered
32,003 Posts
Here's a street legal version of the "Waxenberger" racecar that a Finnish guy got the factory to make for him back in 1969.

And a racer.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a street legal version of the "Waxenberger" racecar that a Finnish guy got the factory to make for him back in 1969.

And a racer.
The 'Rote Sau' is one of my favorite race cars, and that street car is just awesome! Is it still a 6.3 M100 or is it a real 6.9?

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
32,003 Posts
The 'Rote Sau' is one of my favorite race cars, and that street car is just awesome! Is it still a 6.3 M100 or is it a real 6.9?
This 1971 article on the car says it's got a 6.3 (as the trunk lid badge says), as the block walls would've been too thin for a road car with the engine bored to 6.9.
http://www.m-100.cc/6point3/magazines/roadtest_jan1971/index.html
Interesting article. They test drove the car at my hometown's track which is a lot of fun (I only have shotgun experience).

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
These get me every. Single. Damn. Time.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts