VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Banned
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate school

the good bye parties are fun though, my local gtg's are now sheit, i'm returning to community college because i have no idea what i'm doing with my life and now all the dubs are gone

everyone be safe on your return to school and don't do anything too stupid

· Registered
3,658 Posts
Re: (DamnitDavee)

Quote, originally posted by DamnitDavee »
damn dude thats a hot picture
yea im hatin school comin back too. Senior year in highschool, but i cant drive through the school becuase of the huge speed bumps and my soon to be lowered gti

i had huge speed bumps at del val and i was still able to drive my lowered car, you just have to take them slow. and we had some nasty ones. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif its kutztown for me this year and i get to commute, its a good thing i bought ricky's old skid plate.

· Registered
2,536 Posts
Re: The time has come........to return to school (ThatGuy)

Quote, originally posted by ThatGuy »
Did you use some sort of super wide angle or use one of those panoramic programs?

i believe it was just a preset option on zac's (peznux) camera.. could be wrong, but i think thats what it was

· Registered
4,658 Posts
yes, that picture is ****in awesome. wish i had a widescreen monitor so i could see it all!

i'm goin back for my 3rd year of college next sunday. not lookin' forwarrd to it.

· Registered
1,103 Posts
Re: (MaSeDoGG)

yep... Im heading back on sept. 3rd for my 2nd year of college. Its gonna suck parting with my VRT for 9 months while it sleeps in the garage. We have been through so much this summer. Turbo kit, blown trans, waterfest, taking all my money. Good times though. The only good thing about not driving the dub during school... I wont rack up any miles on it. I got me a 97 jetta gls 2.0 for $200. That will take all the beating on weekends when i come home to work.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Here she is in all her glory at Waterfest 12.

Modified by Brett0712 at 3:08 PM 8-19-2006

· Registered
2,536 Posts
Re: (mkIIIcutiewithabooty)

Quote, originally posted by mkIIIcutiewithabooty »
that pic is awesome. I wish we had that many mk3s around here.

haha yea.. there are tons of mk3s in our little group, it's me, ricky, alex, kyle, zac, sean, blaine, meredith, ronnie, todd
and thats just to name a few off the top of my head haha.. the one time there was i think 17 mk3's at our one gtg...

Modified by Vdubb86 at 3:55 PM 8-19-2006

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.