VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
this gives everyone a chance to meet eachother
The only way I'll meet any of you losers is if I buy something and pick it up, vice versa, or we are having a beer together at/after a race event. :laugh: Seeing as how I don't live near anyone on here, that won't happen soon. :beer:

One of the whips:

The other TT:

The other two:

No pics of me til I get home.

·
Banned
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only way I'll meet any of you losers is if I buy something and pick it up, vice versa, or we are having a beer together at/after a race event. :laugh: Seeing as how I don't live near anyone on here, that won't happen soon. :beer:
One of the whips:
Damn, I should have known you would have a problem following the rules :facepalm:

Picture of your ugly mug or BAN:mad:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
As suggested by others, this gives everyone a chance to meet eachother. Its pretty simple really.

1.) Name.

2.) Age

3.) Pic of your car **first**

4.) Pic of yourself **second**
Man all you guys suck and cant follow rules. Even you Eric. CLEARLY You first than car, not car than you. :p

Fix or ban, all of you. :laugh::heart:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Ill play, and Ill follow rules. :)

Name - Sebastian

Age - 22

Car -

Me -

:peace:

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Man all you guys suck and cant follow rules. Even you Eric. CLEARLY You first than car, not car than you. :p

Fix or ban, all of you. :laugh::heart:

:laugh: I knew I shouldn't have followed Eric's lead... :banghead: After nearly being reprimanded in the calendar thread, I still have the inability to follow rules properly.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Jeez better mind my p's and q's here with how strict this crew is!

Name: Wade

My TT (will take and update with more recent pic when I get the chance):

Me with my wife in Duluth during summertime:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Josh

The car when I first got her. Its the only pic I have where it's fully intact.

And this if from my most recent deployment. Its more exciting than just a picture of some guy. :)

By the way, I think this is a really cool thread idea. It's nice to put faces to the names we've all been staring at for years.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Right?! I didn't realize the TT forum was going to be so hard when I bought the car. :facepalm:
It wasn't always like this.....everyone's just sick of all the dumb asses on here now :laugh:

1 - 20 of 371 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.